3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

This guy retails $220, I cant imagine what HT would charge for this, I would imagine around $300. I am happy there are companys out there that make figures that are not just Iron Man, Batman or Predator. I am so burnt out on the same releases over and over. HT makes beautiful products, dont get me wrong, I am just super pickey now and my budget is really restricted, so I need to get only what I will love and charrish for years to come. I found myself flipping figures to buy new figures every month to keep up with HT releases, it was fun for awhile, but in reality I was just renting from HT!!

I made this Diorama for my figures and I think Carter would look perfect. Here is a pic with HT Classic Predator and Play Arts MC.

My tracking says the same thing! :rolleyes:
I will probably have to take the day off from work to sign for this guy.....A day off with Carter.... Haha.
Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

This guy retails $220, I cant imagine what HT would charge for this, I would imagine around $300. I am happy there are companys out there that make figures that are not just Iron Man, Batman or Predator. I am so burnt out on the same releases over and over. HT makes beautiful products, dont get me wrong, I am just super pickey now and my budget is really restricted, so I need to get only what I will love and charrish for years to come. I found myself flipping figures to buy new figures every month to keep up with HT releases, it was fun for awhile, but in reality I was just renting from HT!!

I made this Diorama for my figures and I think Carter would look perfect. Here is a pic with HT Classic Predator and Play Arts MC.

I like your McFarlane figures! :clap

My tracking says the same thing! :rolleyes:
I will probably have to take the day off from work to sign for this guy.....A day off with Carter.... Haha.

A Day off with Carter, LOL. It reminds me of the My Buddy doll from the eightys. I couldnt resist!!!

LMAO!! .....that will be me on Tuesday, that's when Carter is supposed to be here. :p

Lucky, mine will be here on Wednesday, little bummed it wasn't sooner, but at least the beast will be here soon!! :yess:

Lucky, mine will be here on Wednesday, little bummed it wasn't sooner, but at least the beast will be here soon!! :yess:

The sheer size of this bad boy is intimidating... not to mention the detail is breathtaking. I'm sure Carter will look even more impressive in hand. I'm so pumped I've been playing Halo Reach to pass the time waiting. Lol. :cool:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I just got the Play Arts Kat figure in a trade yesterday, I like her helmet a lot, it looks like a Cobra Viper or something cobra related. I am very curious to see where this line goes and if they finish the Nobel's!!

I just got the Play Arts Kat figure in a trade yesterday, I like her helmet a lot, it looks like a Cobra Viper or something cobra related. I am very curious to see where this line goes and if they finish the Nobel's!!

How about a pic bro?

That looks killer!! Makes me want the play arts Noble team! Nice display...they are hunting for your predator. Lol......might need 3A Carter for that mission. :p

He is such a big figure, I bet he would take up the whole diorama, lol!!

He is such a big figure, I bet he would take up the whole diorama, lol!!

Lol. He probably would. Carter will be the biggest figure I have next to my 1/4 scale Neca P1. I have the Mcfarlane Master Chief & he's not even that tall. :eek:

I would love to see a side by side comparison between 12" mcfarlane chief and Carter. I am getting excited, I hope Wednesday comes fast!!

I would love to see a side by side comparison between 12" mcfarlane chief and Carter. I am getting excited, I hope Wednesday comes fast!!

As soon as I get Carter, you got it brotha! I'll take side by side pics & post them. ;)

Got Carter last night via UPS but have had no time to take him and and shoot photos. Coming next week :D

Back