3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

i actually don't have any threea stuff yet, this would be my first....if it ever comes out.

i actually don't have any threea stuff yet, this would be my first....if it ever comes out.
My first 3A figure was Rex & I must say that 3A made it near perfect.
Regardless, their paint job was amazing.
really looking forward to this commander carter even though I didn't want to buy him at first

This was posted today on the the 3A production blog:

I am very excited to announce that: HALO S-A259 Commander Carter Spartan-III and – HALO Spartan Mark V Commando will ship out in first half of April.

We understand that extra waiting on a pre-order isn’t fun and it’s always great to have figure in hands as early, as possible. We apologies for 3,5 month delay (they were listed with late December shipping time), but our mission has always been to make coolest toys and all the extra time always goes to make them as perfect, as humanly possible. And I believe that you will realize that it was well worth it, once you will have your figures in hand.

My first 3A figure was Rex & I must say that 3A made it near perfect.
Regardless, their paint job was amazing.
really looking forward to this commander carter even though I didn't want to buy him at first

i like it, but feel its too light, loses it stability at lightest touch

So are they gonna make Master Chief or what?

So who else is getting this? Beyond excited to get my hands on some 1/6 Halo.

they are only shipping out the exclusive i believe, i hope if im not happy with it, they will let me cancel the reg

Look forward to seeing comparisons of these next to normal 1/6th figures :D

Sorely tempted to get one of these to go with my 1/6th Warthog and O.D.S.T. guys.

did ya'll order with threea themselves, or did any of ya'll order through sideshow? why would they send out the exclusive and not the regular version first? the regular carter is the one i want.

Back