3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

PWpeO.jpg

plNGJ.jpg

word on kotaku is that these are going up next week on 3a's website

Wow! Looking great! Can't wait to get one! :yess:

So the exclusive is "Six" from Reach?
It'll suck if he's really limited.
Hmmmmm.....

I'm not the biggest HALO fan, but they may be a nice addition to my video game figure collection I'm attempting to slowly create.

I hope master chief will get a buch of weapons loadout.
commander carter seems kinda bland to me.
but regardless, I think Carter will be a cool figure to have

im thinking of cancelling this, looks like they wont be making other members of the noble team :(

im thinking of cancelling this, looks like they wont be making other members of the noble team :(

yeah if they don't finish the entire noble team that would not be good and it would diminish my desire to get this. have they made any prior announcements if they were gona do the other members ?

That would stink. Besides, if they do, it may take them another 5 years to do so. And I though HT was bad! :impatient:

they havent made any announcements but they said there was something new on the halo front, i think its smaller figures

Oh please be smaller figures, their 1/6 scale figures look amazing but collecting all the characters I want would clear out my back account, at least with say 1/12 figures I can afford more than 1 or 2.

Yea it would take forever to get the entire team. Still no updates on their forums. I PO'd this back in August of 2012 with a supposed release date of December of the same year. Now we are approaching April of 2013 and still no Carter. 3A takes way too long to push things out IMO. I cant even begin to imagine how long it would take for the Portal robots to be completed.

I only want their Metal Gear ray & master chief.
hopefully master chief will not take that long, because he's not too different from carter's design

I want to see how bad the rubber effects his articulation. then I'll see how master chief looks, then i'll decide to buy or not.

Back