3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

Glad when Kat died,most annoying Halo character ever.
The only one I wouldn't buy.:monkey3

I hate Kat as well, but if i have the rest of NOBLE, why not finish the team anyway?

I won't spend $100 plus dollars for a figure/character I don't like just to be a completionist.
Won't buy Black Widow for my Avengers team either.

I hate when they add lights and what not, just a reason to jack the price up. More than likely people will turn it on just to check it out then it goes off never to be turned on again more than likely.

glad to see that some one is finally tackling some high end halo figures. I can't wait to tell my roommate, I'm pretty sure he is going to pee his pants. I just sold him his first hot toy the other day, as we all know he is now likely one figure away from going over the deep end into this hobby like the rest of us. (pretty sur this figure will seal the deal on his fate)

I hate when they add lights and what not, just a reason to jack the price up. More than likely people will turn it on just to check it out then it goes off never to be turned on again more than likely.
I agree. The batteries burn out so fast leaving them on really doesn't feel like an option. I wish they would start putting leads in to these figures to were we could plug them in and leave the lights on for alot longer.

I agree. The batteries burn out so fast leaving them on really doesn't feel like an option. I wish they would start putting leads in to these figures to were we could plug them in and leave the lights on for alot longer.

Exactly, I wouldn't mind some wires that could be connected into the figures to have the lights on all the time. I personally like the light-up features for taking pictures, but then it's kinda pointless to have them displayed if they can't be on longer than a day or so.

I will be getting the whole team. Hope they make an ODST. Are they articulated?

Actually I'd dig a regular UNSC marine as they look in REACH and the Halo Ann. Ed.

Of course they are! :wink1:

Sweet! The suit looks rubber...I hope they used better materials than Hot Toys...But, this is a dream come true; I am glad I passed on the Square Enix figures now! THREE A, MAKE AN ODST!

Wow, if they make a Master Chief we are in business. I'll be buying one. Three Way has been showing some pretty impressive stuff lately.

I want the entire Noble Team and the Master Chief now. Emile and Jorge would look SICK! Just image Emile holding his knife and shotgun and Jorge's holding his gatling gun! Oh boy!!!! :panic:

sorry for the bump but is there a release date for this or anything? How long does ThreeA usually take in releasing figures from teases to actually being able to buy?

sorry for the bump but is there a release date for this or anything? How long does ThreeA usually take in releasing figures from teases to actually being able to buy?

No release date has been set to my knowledge. I know a 3A collector from a different forum and he says their products can have delays worse than HT! He told me I shouldn't be surprised if we didn't see anything until next spring. Let's hope if they do the entire team that we have them all before Halo 5!

PWpeO.jpg

plNGJ.jpg

word on kotaku is that these are going up next week on 3a's website

Back