3A - Halo Reach: Commander Carter Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dropped the ball on ordering the exclusive and missed out. I was going to order it when I realized I wasn't going to have the funds until yesterday (my payday). The sale has since ended. Sad Face. :(

Where have I been with this one? Still available at Alter Ego, so dropped the coin on one.

Looks amazing. Not interested in the exclusive as a $200 repaint is out of my range

Side note: trying to get a cooperative campaign going on legendary tonight at 7 Central - need 3 freaks...gt Nucking im Futs if interested

Really looking forward to this one too, have mine paid for already at the LCS via Sideshow distribution. Hope 3A doesn't delay it to bad..

And yeah. Master Chief is a must. Hope they make one so I can retire the McFarlane 12" (which is actually pretty nice to be honest)

yea i know, second time delyaed. Ive never ordered from 3A so im not sure if thats standard. Thanks, it came off a poster I have

I'm a 3A rookie too... The few pieces I have I bought from ebay, and just ordered my first directly from them a few months ago (Bambaboss). But from what I've picked up on, I think delays are to be expected.

Really dig their unique weathered robots, but really the Halo line is what I'm looking forward to the most out of them.

I'm curious how this Halo figure turns out. My guess is that they are going to drop the license or just go straight to doing a Chief.

And here Alter Ego site said Dec......rather get it done right than rushed, I guess

Yeah, that was the original release date. I usually add about three months to that and I'm pleasantly surprised if it comes out sooner. They've already released some and are shipping some other figures next week that were scheduled for 4th quarter, so they're relatively close to their original goal.

Yeah, that was the original release date. I usually add about three months to that and I'm pleasantly surprised if it comes out sooner. They've already released some and are shipping some other figures next week that were scheduled for 4th quarter, so they're relatively close to their original goal.

Cool, yeah - so patience is key with them...I know the type....

I hope they do a halo 4 master chief I have the other 2 on pre order, have yet to get my MGS rex.only got ambush so far, also have midas on pre order

I really hope they do Master Chief. I mean why wouldn't they make him (licensing issues aside)?

I hope so too. But I would also like to see Emile and Jorge from Reach as well! :pray:

Really looking forward to this one too, have mine paid for already at the LCS via Sideshow distribution. Hope 3A doesn't delay it to bad..

And yeah. Master Chief is a must. Hope they make one so I can retire the McFarlane 12" (which is actually pretty nice to be honest)

Still love the McFarlane 12" line. Just wish they would've sold better since that line died in infancy. :monkey2

delayed til april according to sideshow website

Figures.... :impatient:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest and greatest update on the 3A forum:

Quote from: Brent Ashe on January 09, 2013, 01:54:31 PM

Hey guys,

I don't have a shipping update at this time, but I can say that all the packaging designs are complete and approved by 343 and Ashley and are off to press.
For people that like the look of some of the various Halo special edition game packaging over the years, the boxes are definitely in that style.
Clean, minimalist, bold design with all the nice Halo graphic design accoutrements. I'll poke around and see if we can post any more info / pics - no promises but I'll check!

Thanks!

Back