3A - Halo Reach: Commander Carter Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which 1 you guys like better the exclusive or the the reguler both look great but im leaning towards the exclusive.

I am registered with abamba land but wont let me order the exclusive So I guess I will get carter the exclusive is actually just a regualr sparten even though it looks just like carter.

never mind icanorder the exclusive lol but might go wit hthe regular were the ____ is everyone at

Sucks im the only 1 posting in this section lol. Well its done I just ordered my first 3a figure hopefully there are no delays and it ships december.

Sucks im the only 1 posting in this section lol. Well its done I just ordered my first 3a figure hopefully there are no delays and it ships december.

1) People aren't posting probably because they are not interested. Within Halo this isn't the most memorable character and the rubber suit makes it hard to get excited to buy him either

2) This is ThreeA. It is going to be delayed...a lot. They always do that. Eventually you'll forget you even ordered him. I ordered their Real Steel and Metal Gear Solid stuff ages ago and sometimes I forgot I ever ordered Ambush.

I hope you like him though. Be sure to let us know what you think when you finally get him. :impatient:

1) People aren't posting probably because they are not interested. Within Halo this isn't the most memorable character and the rubber suit makes it hard to get excited to buy him either

2) This is ThreeA. It is going to be delayed...a lot. They always do that. Eventually you'll forget you even ordered him. I ordered their Real Steel and Metal Gear Solid stuff ages ago and sometimes I forgot I ever ordered Ambush.

I hope you like him though. Be sure to let us know what you think when you finally get him. :impatient:

will do I saw an article ign did and the ywere calling it the best video game collectible figue of all time ill try to find it.

It is a long wait for ThreeA figures but when you do you will be pleasantly surprised.
I'm still waiting for figures I've ordered half a year ago.

It is a long wait for ThreeA figures but when you do you will be pleasantly surprised.
I'm still waiting for figures I've ordered half a year ago.

Damn well from what I hear the long waits translate into great products hope this is true.

Yes sideshow and big badtoystore will get this .I already paid for mine threw bambaland now just hope it ships in december with out any delays.

do you know usually when we will see it up for preorder from sideshow and bbts?

JC shipped on time :rolleyes:

And Rex is still scheduled for Aug

Back