3A - Halo Reach: Commander Carter Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never mind icanorder the exclusive lol but might go wit hthe regular were the ____ is everyone at

Did you have to pay in full immediately?

1) People aren't posting probably because they are not interested. Within Halo this isn't the most memorable character and the rubber suit makes it hard to get excited to buy him either

2) This is ThreeA. It is going to be delayed...a lot. They always do that. Eventually you'll forget you even ordered him. I ordered their Real Steel and Metal Gear Solid stuff ages ago and sometimes I forgot I ever ordered Ambush.

I hope you like him though. Be sure to let us know what you think when you finally get him. :impatient:

When I learned of this - it made me hesitant. Still undecided. Too many horror stories with rubber toy products. :gah:

I hope the ydo the whole team would love emile next

Emile is da man!!!! :rock2

had a hard time ordering it, for me ordering direct is cheaper, i hate these exclusives and closed es, i like to buy things after seeing in hand pic, reviews and then come to a decision, also this was a new line, but pulled the trigger after contemplating for about 15 min, if it turns out good i dont wanna end up paying flipper, scalper prices like im paying for other sideshow items im backtracking
i know there are people who support their hobby by flipping a extra and therefore only buy items which have exclusives or closed es. and also if they dont end up liking it they just flip it because the price must have already gone up, sucks for those who collect different lines and like to buy things for keeps , becos they too then have to jump into this madness of pre ordering rush

i ordered both versions and cannot flippin' wait. i hope we get the whole team plus chief. and the wait is worth it with 3a imo.

This will be amazing in my opinion I ordered Carter and passed on the exclusive color when I noticed it was just called sparten armour v or something along those lines. plus wanted carter with his suit from the game. The babmbaland color was nice though wit hthe grey and black. The weathering on these figures will be amazing too threea is the best at weathering.

Did you have to pay in full immediately?

When I learned of this - it made me hesitant. Still undecided. Too many horror stories with rubber toy products. :gah:

Emile is da man!!!! :rock2

Yes with threea you have to pay in full imediatley kind of sucks but worked out this is scheduled to ship in dec and would rather pay now cause I have dx batmnan and joker coming in dec.

If they do MC I'll get him but I didn't like Noble team enough to get Carter (my signature not withstanding)especially with the HT Avengers
coming out. They do look well made though.

well I've been deciding which one to buy and finally just pulled the trigger on the bambaland exclusive, I prefer the colours over carter.

being that my collection is mainly 3a I'm sure I will find a place for him on the shelfs......alongside Ambush no doubt. :hi5:

i did not hesitate to purchase. i had a few threea figures in the past and had to sell but they were great. i just hope that they don't stop with carter. i would love the rest of the team and they really need to make the CHIEF.

i did not hesitate to purchase. i had a few threea figures in the past and had to sell but they were great. i just hope that they don't stop with carter. i would love the rest of the team and they really need to make the CHIEF.

Amen to that! Let's hope sales merits making more Halo related product! :pray:

Oh boy, I would love to have a 1/6 spartan of this quality. I think this looks great. However, while I like Carter, he just isn't a character I really want to get.

If ThreeA were to make a Halo 4 Chief, then I'd be throwing my money at them.

well I've been deciding which one to buy and finally just pulled the trigger on the bambaland exclusive, I prefer the colours over carter.

being that my collection is mainly 3a I'm sure I will find a place for him on the shelfs......alongside Ambush no doubt. :hi5:

Speaking of Ambush i hope they make Noisy Boy or Zeus

Oh I know, I just don't feel like paying up front right now :lol

Yeah I def understand It did suck commiting 200 so early lol . We better get the rest of the team and master cheif. If they did a warthog that would be cool too.

Cotswold Collectibles has pictures of this on there Facebook page and it appears that the rubber suit is not one piece. Each limb appears to be a separate piece with some overlap with the torsos rubber parts which might help with the articulation.

Back