3A - Halo Reach: Commander Carter Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else worried about tthe rubber under the suit breaking or drying out over time hopefully its a good rubber type and nothing like the dx02.

Exclusive goes up at same time, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A 3AA MEMBER, if you arenmt you can't get it

Where are you getting this information from?

The picture of the MKV Commando says it's a bambalandstore.com exclusive, *not* a 3AA exclusive. Nothing on the 3A forums says anything to support your claims, either.

both will be up at the same time

Awesome. Thanks for the info. :yess:

The exclusive doesn't work like Sideshow sadly, you have to be a 3AA member, annual membership only taken once a year.

If you don't have it it sucks, i know as i don't have it, but i'm getting it next year for sure

Aw crap. :(

Exclusive goes up at same time, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A 3AA MEMBER, if you arenmt you can't get it

double crap! :monkey2

Damn I want this! Hope they do Emile too!

A definite BUY for me if that happens! :exactly:

Is anyone else worried about tthe rubber under the suit breaking or drying out over time hopefully its a good rubber type and nothing like the dx02.

After reading about the HT horror stories... Indeed I am worried. Will be extra careful with him. :monkey3

Where are you getting this information from?

The picture of the MKV Commando says it's a bambalandstore.com exclusive, *not* a 3AA exclusive. Nothing on the 3A forums says anything to support your claims, either.

Okay. I'm confused. Can anyone verify this? I'm already registered at bambaland. :dunno

This really looks awesome, and though I loved Reach, I can't say I'd have much interest in collecting the entire squad from the game.

Will be very interested in their Master Chief 1/6th. Will probably get Sideshow's PF, though, and be done with it.

I need to get another 360 to play Halo 4, haha.

Keep in mind that the sale is 9:00am HK time on August 1st. So, make sure you sync it with your timezone. For instance, the sale is actually taking place 6pm on the 31st for me here in SoCal. The counter on the threeaonline.com/blog site should give the accurate time for you. Just trying to help cuz people in the past have shown up a day late to the sale.

Although, i have a feeling this sale will last at least 24 hours if not more.

Back