3A - Bumblebee - Bumblebee DLX Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really considering a Bee/Optimus combo. Since Optimus is coming in just under 12" the pair could claim a detolf cube among the other 1/6 figs and it wouldn't look too out of place.

In a lot of ways these are the Tranformers I've always wanted...which ironically don't transform haha.

I actually like the scale and don't necessarily need a huge representation of the pair; for me, they don't need to transform.

These are great because I get to display the DLX line at the office, and the Premium scale at home.

20190610_165810.jpg
This was my first 3A purchase. Really pleased with how it turned out.

So this is a really well-done figure. I liked the Spielbergian stylistic nods in the film, which I’d call fun but not great, as expected.

Back in the ‘80s my first ever Transformer was Bumblebee; my friends and I watched the original cartoon religiously.

And it turns out...Bee knows Kung Fu...

dae3faeda1a835aa30ba2812a2ec3a7a.jpg

52c3bd132a3f9d148ef65622789ca256.jpg

806deb910591320b9b1f1baea2a14bd0.jpg

If you have any nostalgia for the show or just like robots, I’d recommend picking one up. It’s fun on the desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that ordered from Popcultha:

The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 12 December 2018 to 31 August 2019.

So this is a really well-done figure. I liked the Spielbergian stylistic nods in the film, which I’d call fun but not great, as expected.

Back in the ‘80s my first ever Transformer was Bumblebee; my friends and I watched the original cartoon religiously.

And it turns out...Bee knows Kung Fu...

dae3faeda1a835aa30ba2812a2ec3a7a.jpg

52c3bd132a3f9d148ef65622789ca256.jpg

806deb910591320b9b1f1baea2a14bd0.jpg

If you have any nostalgia for the show or just like robots, I’d recommend picking one up. It’s fun on the desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I can't wait to get Optimus. This line is a dream come true for me who thought the premium figures were too big and too expensive. I hope they get around to making all of the autobot and deceptions from Bumblebee.

I don't think In ten years of collecting Hot Toys have I enjoyed a release as much as this one, bravo 3A. Bring on Prime!

0TRuyc9.jpg

WgH51FA.jpg

IAOfMtc.jpg

People talk about how great the "engineering" is on Hot Toys Iron Man figures, and I just think if that's great, then this is a masterclass in engineering an action figure to look film accurate while allowing for maximum posing potential.

People talk about how great the "engineering" is on Hot Toys Iron Man figures, and I just think if that's great, then this is a masterclass in engineering an action figure to look film accurate while allowing for maximum posing potential.

Couldn't agree more, and lets not forget the price point, sure he's on the smaller side but in the UK for around £150 whereas the latest Iron Man (As much as I love them) is upwards of £400.

I had a few of the Premium Scale ones before and they were amazing, but feel because of their size and cost didn't get the exposure they dissevered.

This line speaks to me on so many levels. I really want to dive in but I have no clue what ThreeA will do with the line moving forward. If it stops at the three already announced ones then that would be a real shame.

This line speaks to me on so many levels. I really want to dive in but I have no clue what ThreeA will do with the line moving forward. If it stops at the three already announced ones then that would be a real shame.

Hopefully the planned sequel will see this line have life for years to come.

I wasn't planning on getting this but at least 10 of my collecting friends, some of which aren't even usually TF collectors, told me it's an incredible figure. And they were right! This figure is absolutely incredible in its build quality, detail, paint application, and articulation. I haven't been this wowed by a TF figure in a long time!

IMG_1761b.jpg

IMG_1763b.jpg

IMG_1764b.jpg

IMG_1765b.jpg

IMG_1768b.jpg

Back