3A - Bumblebee - Bumblebee DLX Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly as soon as I saw the toystv videos on him I instantly pre-ordered. I’m not sure what the final piece will look like (even though these are supposed to be the final release I suspect they may be cherry picked or even re-jigged to look better).
This will be my first dive into transformers and I hope this DLX range are the perfect mix of scale and detail like they hope it will be. Blitzwing also looks fantastic and that will be a pre-order on payday for sure too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly as soon as I saw the toystv videos on him I instantly pre-ordered. I’m not sure what the final piece will look like (even though these are supposed to be the final release I suspect they may be cherry picked or even re-jigged to look better).
This will be my first dive into transformers and I hope this DLX range are the perfect mix of scale and detail like they hope it will be. Blitzwing also looks fantastic and that will be a pre-order on payday for sure too.

And surprisingly enough the ToysTv YouTube video was also done in English!

Copied a photo from their site, just to show the difference in scale between 3A’s first and new Bumblebee figures.

3295AE38-D361-40F0-8998-2BC0190A511A.jpg

Really like how Bee looks. And the smaller scale makes it much easier to display with my limited space.

Yeah something about the classic look just makes him so much better. The angular segmented look from the Bay directed movies always just make him look too agressive and a tad messy. The classic VW style adds more personality to him IMO.

Yeah something about the classic look just makes him so much better. The angular segmented look from the Bay directed movies always just make him look too agressive and a tad messy. The classic VW style adds more personality to him IMO.

Totally agree. Love the videos you post on your channel.

Really looking forward to this release, have it paid up and now just waiting for the second batch.

Now, where's Optimus?? :impatient:

I jumped on the two releases I got a feeling their going to be a big hit and be going for big bucks. Can’t believe the detail and the metal armature underneath. With the stupid high prices of hot Toys I’ll probably be done with them and collect these bad boys.

I am very tempted to get this but would like to see if there will be more done from this line. Would totally buy if 3A did Optimus, Soundwave, Starscream from this line!!!!

They are trying to push this line. I forget where I seen the info but it seems logically their main collectors want more space saving figures for a better price point vs the big 1/6 figures with boxes at $400-$600 a piece. We could very well get a bunch of figures in this scale from this movie and any other future figures associated with these movie versions. It makes sense, if your an adult TF collectors these new DXL are closer in size

The detail and articulation for this figure is ridiculous. Hot toys should take note considering the articulation of this thing surpasses any HTs Ironman with the sculpt being more complex. 3a will always be the king of robots.

https://youtu.be/MklvyvI0pZs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I was a little concerned I'd spent a bit too much (€150) on an 8" figure but that clip has put my mind to rest, it looks ****ing INCREDIBLE!

I just watched Bumblebee and HALLELUJAH I can finally get behind a Transformers movie. Man the Michael Bay films just really left a sour taste in my mouth even after just seeing how they would appear in the films nevermind the horrendous story.

Bumblebee though really brought life back to this franchise and I am glad it is being labeled a "Reboot". I am now on board with collecting these figures and am glad they are on the smaller scale cause I will want to collect them all. I personally cannot do that when each figure is almost 2ft tall. I am wondering though if they will be super limited to the transformers actually seen on screen or if Hasbro will extend an olive branch and basically let them create many Transformers like Starscream, Jetfire, Megatron, etc etc.

I have 3A'a optimus and was considering getting this guy to pair him with but I think the scaling is way off.....sad panda...

I just watched this because I personally hated the bay films, but that opening scene with all the classic characters that actually looked modern but classic sold me. I hope they make the others like soundwave and ravage or shockwave. So pumped for this line to grow!

I PO’d both from BBTS because they are slightly cheaper than SS.

Back