3A - Bumblebee - Bumblebee DLX Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any indication if they are making Bayverse figures?
Yeah they announced a DLX Bumblebee from TLK.

TF5_DLX_BumbleBee_08.jpg

TF5_DLX_BumbleBee_10.jpg

TF5_DLX_BumbleBee_12.jpg

Any indication if they are making Bayverse figures?

Threezero also answered some comments on the TLK DLX Bee's facebook post saying that TLK DLX Optimus is coming as well which could mean a TLK DLX Megatron can be expected. They also replied to someone asking about updates on the Jetpower Optimus and said that more info will be available in December. This got me quite hyped. Really hoping for some TF1-TF3 characters like Prime, Sentinel, Ironhide, Blackout, Barricade, Shockwave etc. in DLX and premium scale and maybe a Lockdown down the line.

Does anybody have suggestions for 1/10 to 1/12 female figures that could pass as a Charlie to display alongside the premium scale? Don’t mind a bit of customising or kitbashing if necessary.

Got the premium yesterday and am quite happy with it. Not sure how happy he is being around hulkbuster tho

Despite the size of the Hulkbuster, Bee still manages to steal the spotlight somehow. Nice one!

Just ordered this beast! How heavy is it about? Will a detolf handle his size and weight?

Detolf will handle it easily. Most of the weight seems to be in the lower legs but it's not *that* heavy.

I love this thing, it's one of the most well-executed collectibles I've ever owned. Looks like the CG stepped off the screen and onto my table.

There's a good mix of metal, lighter plastic and what appears to be softer vinyl to make the complex series of pieces mesh without too much fear of breakage.

My apologies for not having posted photos yet, but this is truly impressive. Threezero killed it. If they made Iron Man armours I really think they'd smoke Hot Toys.

Soundwave was delivered today. As usual, Threezero delivers on another great DLX figure. Weathering on this thing is incredible and the articulation is nothing short of amazing. Even with how bulky his armor is, his articulation is still better than most figures you see on the market today.

Quick iPhone shots for now. Will put him in the detolf for some camera shots later but super happy with him overall.

50692446536_c02e9d38ca_o_d.png

50692525457_1c95753e28_o_d.png

50692446611_12da0929e3_o_d.png

50691700298_9461e53afc_o_d.png

Detolf will handle it easily. Most of the weight seems to be in the lower legs but it's not *that* heavy.

I love this thing, it's one of the most well-executed collectibles I've ever owned. Looks like the CG stepped off the screen and onto my table.

There's a good mix of metal, lighter plastic and what appears to be softer vinyl to make the complex series of pieces mesh without too much fear of breakage.

My apologies for not having posted photos yet, but this is truly impressive. Threezero killed it. If they made Iron Man armours I really think they'd smoke Hot Toys.

Thanks for the reply! Can?t wait till he gets here.

Thanks for the reply! Can?t wait till he gets here.

You?re gonna love it. But I should amend my reply: I?m re-arranging a shelf and noticed that he?s actually kinda top heavy. I think I was conflating him with diecast Iron Man in my head.

You?re not going to have any problems but you?ll notice that as soon as you lift him up. Legs are big and stable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s a beautiful figure. I want these so bad but have no room. I am so jelly.

That?s a beautiful figure. I want these so bad but have no room. I am so jelly.

I'm happy with just Bumblebee in premium scale. Big and impressive, massive shelf presence. I haven't paid attention to Transformers since I was a kid, but the 'Bumblebee' film was charming and a fun '80s throwback, and this one piece is all the nostalgia I need.

If I was going to do multiples I'd probably stick to DLX, but I don't have the space either so I'll live vicariously through this thread. ;)

Looks really nice!
I can't wait for mine but still no shipping notice yet.
Anyone interested in gold dlx bumblebee? I just POed from SS
130818348_5638556302836818_2980145642981985394_o-1170x879.jpg

Last edited:
Back