3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA Rufusboy. Mmm Maybe, we'll see.

Had a free house to myself today so some fun was had!

ARMOURY.
zarmoury.jpgzarmoury1.jpgzarmoury2.jpgzstubs.jpg

Bike Pursuit!

zpursuit.jpgzpursuit1.jpgzpursuit2.jpgzpursuit3.jpgzbikes.jpg

TOTAL WAR declare war on Justice Dept in the name of democracy.

Many Judges loose their lives. Even going as far as to reprogramming MONGROL.

zmongrol.jpgzmongrol3.jpgzmongrol4.jpg

Firing Rockets at Patrolling Judges.

zboom4.jpgzboom5.jpgzboom6.jpgzboom.jpg

So CHIEF JUDGE HERSHEY has DREDD give the people and TOTAL WAR One chance to Surrender!

"DEMOCRACY Is Not For you Citizens.
Just look back to the early 21st Century and how Democracy affected the USA. A democratic Elected President took office. Alas Democratic citizens destroyed, looted, Raped, Murdered on the illusion that they should have their choice in power.
Democracy then Lost all credibility. Crime rose and the Law Officers, Courts could not cope. That Is Why the Judges were Created.
This is Why the JUDGES Will Stay. Democracy and citizens with that Ideal Cannot be trusted.
I AM The LAW!"
Zspeach.jpg

Yeah, saw that yesterday. $25 more, but it doesn't come with more stuff overall, which strikes as a bit odd.

The first version has both mk.1 and mk.2 lawgivers, the lawrod, daystick, two faces and four sets of hands.

The apocalypse variant gives you the radcloak and the stub-gun (Sideshow incorrectly shows the lawrod instead), but you lose the mk.2 lawgiver and the lawrod as trade offs, everything else is the same (accessories wise), and you get charged an extra 25 bucks for the privilege.

I guess it's just inflation, but it still feels odd for a variant that re-uses almost everything, just with some different colouring choices for some of it, to actually cost more money, and before the first version is even out.

That said, I'll be buying the first release, and I'll still consider getting the variant, especially if it gets me a step closer to a 1:6 Judge Death and Judge Anderson (at the very least). I'd love Rogue Trooper and Johnny Alpha in this scale, too. Won't hold my breath, though.

Thanks for the info!
I had a feeling they're gonna pull something like this... really want a blue one.
Its not written in the specs but i hope the cloak comes with the dedicated badge as shown...

It's odd, or at least a shame, that it's about 15 quid more expensive; but I actually prefer this one (even though it's hardly a massive difference), so I'm going for this Dredd now :)

Really need to see some more 1/6 ABC Warriors asap tho 3A, sort it out! :impatient:

That looks absolutely awesome - finally, the Dredd figure I've been waiting almost forty years for. Could anyone suggest the best place to get this in the UK - and will it sell out?

Buy from the ThreeA store (Bambaland) if you can. I doubt it will sell out but it is one of the better pieces ThreeA have put up lately, so you never know.

Thanks for the info!
I had a feeling they're gonna pull something like this... really want a blue one.
Its not written in the specs but i hope the cloak comes with the dedicated badge as shown...

The badge on the cloak has a hole in the corner for a chain, which makes me think that it's the same badge. If he has the shoulder-pads on over the cloak, that means they're probably magnetic, so the badge could well be too.

In Demand Toys and Movie Figures are still official 3A stockists I think, tho they're not the only places to find 3A stuff in the UK

That looks absolutely awesome - finally, the Dredd figure I've been waiting almost forty years for. Could anyone suggest the best place to get this in the UK - and will it sell out?

Having a hard time figuring out which Dredd to PO. I really do like the dark blue of the Apocalypse War suit, but if they ever put out an Anderson, I'd get too **** over their suits being different colors. :slap

EDIT: We're censoring a**l? Really? It's a bloody psychological term.

The badge on the cloak has a hole in the corner for a chain, which makes me think that it's the same badge. If he has the shoulder-pads on over the cloak, that means they're probably magnetic, so the badge could well be too.

Thought about that too... just thinking it would be real foolish of them to think they expect us to remove the chain link ourselves to set up the cloaked look.

What color is his helmet on this new version? I can't tell if it's a dark blue or black.

Comparing it to the suit with the bluish hue, helmet looks black.

Having a hard time figuring out which Dredd to PO. I really do like the dark blue of the Apocalypse War suit, but if they ever put out an Anderson, I'd get too **** over their suits being different colors. :slap

Having the same dilemma... what if they don't do a dark blue Anderson?!?! :panic:
But I missed out on the regular Dredd so this new one is great news! Tomorrow i P.O.!

You can still pre-order the regular Dredd from Sideshow, as well as the Apocalypse variant.

Back