38 Reasons Why Iron Man is Cooler than Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man can run out of fuel or battery power. Darth Vader never runs out of power or energy.

:confused: what movie did you see? :rolleyes:

Iron Man is an alcoholic, a man who therefore has no control of himself, and who was played by that obnoxious coke fiend, Robert Downey Jr.,who got CAUGHT twice for doing coke, and after the judge let him off easy the first time, he STILL kept doing the coke and got caught AGAIN... lame loser... whereas Darth Vader was played by the great James Earl Jones,who is a MUCH better actor ,and David Prowse, who is a body builder, and a dancer, who could indeed out dance Robert Downey Jr. I think David Prowse is also a martial artist, as well.
Darth Vader can sense things with the Force for awesome psychic powers, which Iron Man cannot.
uhh..first of all, his addiction to coke doesn't stop him from being an amazing actor. and he is. he is a great actor. james earl jones...hasn't done nearly as many roles, nor as much variety as downey jr. and the fact that rdj could be out danced...you fail, sir.

all in all, i think the facts point to iron man, but in the end, once vader whips out his lightsaber and slices stark in half.....yeah, vader wins.

No more impossible than a man surviving being slammed about wearing an invulnerable suit without turning to goo inside like a scrambled egg, or at the very least, getting a concussion and multiple broken bones. The reason Iron Man's armor works is because it creates an energy field that permeates every single cell in his body, which maintains it's healthy proper shape, and therefore prevents any part of his body from being crushed or any internal damage or bruising. Without that aspect of the armor's function, Iron Man would never be able to survive a 50 caliber bullet to the head without it killing him from the shock of the impact. The first Army Fritz helmets would stop bullets really well, but they had inadequate padding inside to disperse the impact well enough. As a result, when men got shot in the head, the bullet didn't get through the helmet, but the shock of the helmet being slammed against the men's skull would be enough to kill them, so they would be just as dead as if the helmet never stopped the bullet. The helmets were later upgraded with better internal suspension and padding to prevent this.
The Iron Man suit or armor that goes into a briefcase is made up of tiny little links, almost like chain mail, which when the suit is powered up, assumes the shape of Tony Stark's body, so as to become bulletproof, and a virtually impenetrable shell against anything, while at the same time conforming to all of Tony Stark's movements, because of the intelligence of the armor, and how it configures the energy field.
The same strength of energy field that protects Tony's body from internal damage also maintains the shape of the armor.
Even if the shock of the impact were to be evenly dispersed with the right kind of suspension and padding, there is only so much stress the human body can withstand on it's own. That is why Iron Man's armor needs that energy field on the inside, and is the same reason why Iron Man can have a suit of armor that folds up into a briefcase. It is the nature of the technology of his armor. That energy field provides FAR more protection than the actual physical shell of Iron Man's armor could POSSIBLY provide. That energy field would have to be 50 times stronger than the physical shell, to do the kind of things that Iron Man can do.

You're a childish nerd. Grow the heck up!

LOL, this is a thread about a comic book character and a Star Wars character. A fantasy or childlike or even childish mindset is what comics and Star Wars is all about.:lol Furthermore, I gave a realistic assessment of the two characters, which was consistent with the parameters set by the initial comparison.

pot_calls_kettle_black.bmp

:lol..................hey elli..............:wave

:confused: what movie did you see? :rolleyes:

uhh..first of all, his addiction to coke doesn't stop him from being an amazing actor. and he is. he is a great actor. james earl jones...hasn't done nearly as many roles, nor as much variety as downey jr. and the fact that rdj could be out danced...you fail, sir.

all in all, i think the facts point to iron man, but in the end, once vader whips out his lightsaber and slices stark in half.....yeah, vader wins.

Iron Man has run out of power in the cartoons and I'm pretty sure in the comics, too. I thought that this was a comprehensive comparison of the movie characters and the characters in general.
It was said in the first post that Tony Stark could out dance Darth Vader, so that is where the dance thing came in.
I've seen a lot or RDJ movies, and I can't say that he has that much range, despite how many movies he makes.
RDJ, as a drug addict, is an embarrassment to the human race, as are all drug addicts. :lol

Wow funny. Glade I got time and didn't missed it. Hmm, Iron Man got an evil mentor? I am sure Vader did.

Wow, way to bring a good thread down - I think we all can agree that they are both fantasy characters - no need to take this seriously in any way.

Back