360 Vs. PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kids = wii (uses their energy & pretty much all games are safe in content)

adults = 360 (good networking for social interaction & lots of bloody games)

smart adults = PS3 (good (free) online support, great exclusives, high def movies.)

Interesting....what is it called when someone gets all three? Part kid....part adult...part smart adult??? What do you call that abomination? :lol

Interesting....what is it called when someone gets all three? Part kid....part adult...part smart adult??? What do you call that abomination? :lol

Yeah and you might as well label me it. I would take Jedi's smart remark and go as far to say that smart adults are the ones that own all 3. :lecture

Except you already will have an 80GB HDD and PS2 playback. The 40GB console sucks. It has almost no options on it.

20/40GB PS3 = Fail!!

P.S. I love the ^^^^ out of my 80GB bundle!

Don't they sell 80 gigs that aren't the metal gear bundle? :confused:

The bundle costs $500 and it saves you from having to buy the game separate from a plain $500 80GB. The 40GB also lacks the memory card slots.

Except you already will have an 80GB HDD and PS2 playback. The 40GB console sucks. It has almost no options on it.

20/40GB PS3 = Fail!!

P.S. I love the ^^^^ out of my 80GB bundle!

The 40GB is the only version for sell here in denmark. If i want the 80 GB (which i do) i'll have to buy one overseas :banghead Stupid ass country!!!

I have the 40 and it gets the job done.

Damn straight, if i want more USB ports i'll buy a cheap hub. And i got a ps2 so BC is a non issue. Besides, it's next gen time.

It plays all the games and movies i want, and has more than enough available space.

Back