360 Vs. PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the ^^^^ outta my 60GB original model which owns all.

Bit ch es.
Me too. :cool:

Haven't heard from ill today. There must be a tear in his beer from last nights game. :lol
I've been on the board on and off all day and no 'tears' here, I'm doing just fine

I've talked to him. He's not in a cheery mood right now :sick
What gave you that impression? You even called me a good sport. Not gonna lie that it stings, but I know we'll be there again soon.

^^^^ YOU ^^^^^.

It's not my fault you suck and I kill you 90% of the time.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

dawson_crying.gif
dawson_crying.gif
dawson_crying.gif
dawson_crying.gif

did anyone ever answer if you can buy the 80G by itself?

Yeah, they had the Spider-Man 3 BR bundle, but those sold out way back in April or March. I think they tried to backstock all of these, but then they already sold out of their stock......

So I am wondering if they finally replaced the 90NM chips with the 65NM chips?? That could definitely be why they held off on marketing the new 80GB bundle for so long.

I guess they will be coming out with more of the MGS4 80GB bundle, but everyone I ask doesn't have any ideas on when the next shipment will be coming, other than they will be getting more.

I suspect the new 80Gs still have the 90nm chip. If you're holding off for a more substantial power efficient unit, just wait for the slim 45nm in the future.

Back