360 Vs. PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon I hope, with the current cash flow, it will probably have to wait until after SDCC (hopefully won't waste all my $$$ there)

Sounds good.

To limit ourselves, me and my wife are only bringing a certain amount of "spend money" for ourselves. That way I don't go crazy and buy a lot of stuff (which I tend to do when i'm put in a place like that).

Sounds good.

To limit ourselves, me and my wife are only bringing a certain amount of "spend money" for ourselves. That way I don't go crazy and buy a lot of stuff (which I tend to do when i'm put in a place like that).
Outside the exclusives the rest is stuff you can get elsewhere most likely for less.

Sounds good.

Yea, that does sound like a good idea. Was thinking of leaving credit cards at home and just bringing cash. So when I'm out, I'm out.

Yea, that does sound like a good idea. Was thinking of leaving credit cards at home and just bringing cash. So when I'm out, I'm out.
What happens when you run out after a day or two and have to starve for days:rotfl:rotfl

Back