303 Toys Chinese Hero Series 1/6 figure - Guan Yu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me about 2-3hrz to put my Guan Yu together lol... The clothing and armour is so hard to put on.
Guan Yu does look good when put together correctly not prefect I still like it though.
Guan Yu horse is very light cause it just hollow plastic but the good thing that u can move the head a little.
Zhao Yun horse is solid and heavy so it's more stable.
Also the blade that Guan Yu holding is too heavy ( it look and feel very good) but due to the figure joints is very loose, so it's keep on flipping over. It could even damage or break the hand off if you not careful. So bear that in mind when placing his saber on :)

Took me about 2-3hrz to put my Guan Yu together lol... The clothing and armour is so hard to put on.
Guan Yu does look good when put together correctly not prefect I still like it though.
Guan Yu horse is very light cause it just hollow plastic but the good thing that u can move the head a little.
Zhao Yun horse is solid and heavy so it's more stable.
Also the blade that Guan Yu holding is too heavy ( it look and feel very good) but due to the figure joints is very loose, so it's keep on flipping over. It could even damage or break the hand off if you not careful. So bear that in mind when placing his saber on :)

Did you get the history scrolls?

Eric have u found a site to PO Huong Zhong from yet? If u find one let me know. I need to PO him too.

I don't think you should do it, especially not for $500. Like i said earlier, both look very much the same. I'm pretty sure 303 toys is making a Zhao Yun. I've seen a teaser that looks like him.

303 kinda slowed down after announcing Lu Bu and the foot soldiers. No other words on any of the major characters.

I just email a dealer which taking Pre Odering for the O Soul Huang Zhong waiting for them to reply. Finger cross they will get the real one. Will not fall in the same trap twice lol. ... :)

I don't think they are bonus materials. They should come with the figure itself.
I believe the bow and arrow set is a bonus for pre-ordering the full set. Here's the full set breakdown on a dealer's web page

Features

SET CONTENTS
FIGURE:
Head * 1
BODY * 1
Clothes * 1
Pants * 1
Coat * 1
Cloak * 1
Spaulders * 1
Belt * 1
Kay A full * 1
Arrows * 3
Arrow with holster * 1
Sword full * 1
Hand * 5
Shoes * 2
Pendant * 1
Halberd * 1
HORSE:
Horse *1
The reins *1
Ma An *1
Ma Deng *1
Ma Pi *2
Ma Guashi *2
FLAG:
Flag sit * 1
Flag * 1
BOW:
Bow * 1
Bow sets * 1

And here's the breakdown for just the Lu Bu figure

Features

Head * 1
BODY * 1
Clothes * 1
Pants * 1
Coat * 1
Cloak * 1
Spaulders * 1
Belt * 1
Kay A full * 1
Arrows * 3
Arrow with holster * 1
Sword full * 1
Hand * 5
Shoes * 2
Pendant * 1
Halberd * 1

Anyone got the O Soul Water Margin Flower Monk figure? I am also thinking of getting it. After this knock off O soul figure I am scare of ordering it now lol....

I believe the bow and arrow set is a bonus for pre-ordering the full set. Here's the full set breakdown on a dealer's web page

Features

SET CONTENTS
FIGURE:
Head * 1
BODY * 1
Clothes * 1
Pants * 1
Coat * 1
Cloak * 1
Spaulders * 1
Belt * 1
Kay A full * 1
Arrows * 3
Arrow with holster * 1
Sword full * 1
Hand * 5
Shoes * 2
Pendant * 1
Halberd * 1
HORSE:
Horse *1
The reins *1
Ma An *1
Ma Deng *1
Ma Pi *2
Ma Guashi *2
FLAG:
Flag sit * 1
Flag * 1
BOW:
Bow * 1
Bow sets * 1

And here's the breakdown for just the Lu Bu figure

Features

Head * 1
BODY * 1
Clothes * 1
Pants * 1
Coat * 1
Cloak * 1
Spaulders * 1
Belt * 1
Kay A full * 1
Arrows * 3
Arrow with holster * 1
Sword full * 1
Hand * 5
Shoes * 2
Pendant * 1
Halberd * 1

Yeah that why I am not sure if BBTS come with the bonus bow or not.

PO"d LuBu, missed out on Guan Yu though so will have to go to the bay for that.

What do you guys hope the 3rd 303 character will be?

seems like 303 and 0'souls are purposedly choosing different characters for now, so theres no direct comparison.

Be good if they also make a Diao Chan figure with seemless body. That will be epic!!!
Will go so well with the Lu Bu :)

Back