303 Toys Chinese Hero Series 1/6 figure - Guan Yu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Yes, after closely examined Zhang Fei and Huang Zhong figures made by Sea, they look cheap and nothing like the TV series or any movie for that matter. Inaccurate appearance and incorrect weapons for both. I gave them a pass even it's only $50 each.

Is anyone planning to get the Archer with Sammo Hung head sculpt? I am thinking about getting it just for Sammo head sculpt. Give him a cape then voila! he would be mistaken for Xiahou Yuan.

Just a heads up if you have the Guan Yu horse (or Lu Bu for that matter). I've been noticing the horse having trouble standing straight lately. I'm guessing the humidity heats up the plastic and bend the legs out of their original positions. I managed to bend it back with my hands but I would be careful if placing yours in high places.

yes, I've experienced that problem. I used a blowdryer and heated up the legs, got them into a more stable position, and waited for the legs to cool. That seemed to work.

10665821_710544315691126_3009664550178218213_n.jpg

inflames Guan Yu looks amazing!

Yes, Inflames Guan Yu looks amazing for sure. But I'm still not convinced to drop $300 on him. $300 got me the Incredible Hulk or 2 HT Luke Skywalker.

As of now, every single one of my 303 Toys horses got warped legs and cannot stand on their own anymore. Really disappointed in this as the figures look so cool sitting on their horses. Not sure if I should buy any more set since the horses are crap.

Yeah, I pre-ordered soul's red hare. I also pre-ordered the flame base and Lu Bu. I think a flashier Lu Bu like Souls will suit the character a bit more. I have to find a sturdy white horse for Zhao Yun now. BTW, did you get Liu Bei and pre-order Zhang Fei, Eric?

You mean the soul white horse? I'm not sure man. I might just skip all the horses altogether except soul's red hare. But come up with a number, and let me know. It's not top priority right now for me but we might be able to work something out.

Tempting... but I'll still need the spear too LOL. Planning to kitbash one of the famed female Yang generals.

Back