3 Besta's a Detolf and some other bits......My Collection so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The half shelves were from Ikea, i did butcher a full size shelf but when I went back to get a second Besta I discovered the half shelves. The tumbler case was from https://www.sora-shop.com. I sent them my custom specs for the size and they send it out in separate pieces which you put together. It's very easy and if you leave a screw out its perfect to feed in the wire for strip lights.

Omg this is amazing. Absolutely what I was looking for. If you don't mind can you share dimensions you used ?

Yeah just managed to find the e-mail from when I ordered it, it's width 87cm, depth 61cm and height 36cm, I don't think you'll be able to input those dimensions on the site but just drop them an e-mail and they'll give you a quote.

Matt,

Great stuff. Just a quick tip. The glass door on the bestas can be tweaked so that they're 100% flat and square with each other. You just have to make some tiny tweaks to the screws near the hinges.

It's a little tedious, and requires an extra set of hands. Totally worth it in the end though.

Great collection!

ha ha ha tell me about it, I moved everything in to the space just before Christmas then broke my arm, so waiting for my Dad to come round when I'm 100% fit to get them all squared up.

Back