3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you hear that?

It says this on the website under the FAQ regarding shipping:
We are currently shipping to the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, APO/FPO addresses and Canada. Please note: we cannot ship to a PO Box.

Where did you hear that?

b71acaedd54a87c2ddf2ffe7a24de654.jpg

Please don’t feed the trolls!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How close does the barge look in size & proportion to the studio model? In some pics it looks passable to me but in others it looks too narrow or maybe scaled oddly.

It's that clever re-scale that Hasbro does (and Kenner did) where it looks proportionate to the ship overall, but if you place a figure in there for humanscale you realize it's about half the dimensions it should be.

Sorry, that was me - I realized I didn't have room for 25 barges so just stuck with the one.:dunno

Sorry, that was me - I realized I didn't have room for 25 barges so just stuck with the one.:dunno

:rotfl:rotfl

View attachment 397764

4000 maybe with the late surge. But not 5000. We really do need them to be bluffing about that requirement.

Would have cruised it if they'd allowed non-North American fans to buy it was well.

The typical SHAFT from Hasbro for us EU fans and why I've supported Sideshow as much as I have over the years.

The typical SHAFT from Hasbro for us EU fans and why I've supported Sideshow as much as I have over the years.

I thought you UK'ers arent in the EU club anymore.:dunno:lol

Or maybe you meant Expanded Universe EU....

I get that they have to have some sort of "finish line" but seriously, if they reached 4700 and didn;t just give it the go ahead knowing that some fans always order late... thats just a little more than disappointing from a fan perspective.

For some reason this was never brought up here, but we're getting Yakface in 2019!

tvKcMh1.png

My enthusiasm for him would now be markedly lower if the Barge doesn't happen. In fact it's lower anyway because I had moved on during those barren years. The Barge is the thing that could jolt it all back to life - without it, I may just be 'meh'.

The Sail Barge is awesome, but not something for me due to both size and price. And then seeing it finished and in peoples collections all decked out with figures would've made me jealous and regret my decision to pass as I see it being offered on the secondary market for like $1k... :lol

I think this was a poor choice for Hasbro to try to kick off this kind of product line. I will be sad though if this doesn't get made and then they announce this idea being a failure and stopped due to there not being enough interest for this type of product structure. Hasbro should've went for a much more iconic vehicle than this as it's initial offering. A new Millennium Falcon even better than the previous (BMF) version, a new AT-AT, X-Wing, Tie Fighter..... Now one of those offerings would've had me on board & worrying about the logistics later.

Back