3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dN79BBY.jpg

It's here!

Looks sick! :clap Hopefully Mando reacquires this ship somehow at some point. Imagine if they blew up the falcon at the start of Empire? :lol So terrible, probably means they'll kill the child at some point too.

Looks sick! :clap Hopefully Mando reacquires this ship somehow at some point. Imagine if they blew up the falcon at the start of Empire? :lol So terrible, probably means they'll kill the child at some point too.
Same, personally I loved the Razor Crest and would like for him to get another.

this Hasbro version looks awesome. I kick myself every single time I think about not ordering one. 🤦‍♂️ And not going to pay current prices.

I think this will get rereleased as a ROTJ set with Jabba for the 40th Anniversary. At least I hope Hasbro has enough smarts to do so. It’s a no-brainer!

Possibly, but I feel like this is their anniversary effort, this may very well ship close to 2023 which will be the anniversary year, by the time it's gone out and they're ready to solicit a ROTJ version, it'll be shipping in 2024 probably.

I've read that it's going to be $230.

I wonder if Hasbro will downsize the proto for the failed Haslab Rancor and make a Vintage Collection BOBF version? I did like the Haslab one (except for the price and head gap) - mostly for the articulation and sheer size but prefer the old 2008 Legacy version and am glad I held onto it. It's still the best "toy" rancor to date imo.

Screenshot_20220210-092529_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220210-092618_Gallery.jpg

Sorry..I should have been more specific. Why that filter? It just destroys the photo.

I wonder if Hasbro will downsize the proto for the failed Haslab Rancor and make a Vintage Collection BOBF version? I did like the Haslab one (except for the price and head gap) - mostly for the articulation and sheer size but prefer the old 2008 Legacy version and am glad I held onto it. It's still the best "toy" rancor to date imo.

View attachment 561701

View attachment 561702
A Vintage Collection BOBF Fett on Rancor is absolutely one of my #1 wants but please no horrible Haslab neck gap.

I don’t collect Hasbro stuff but I’m interested to see if prices on eBay for this Razor Crest drop like a rock over the next couple months as more people get theirs in, I could be tempted to pick one up for the right price. Have just seen so many comments everywhere online from people saying they bought multiples to sell that I’m curious how saturated the market actually becomes in the short term. There doesn’t look to be that many listed at the moment, and most still are listed as pre-orders.

Last edited:
How many people are gonna get it just to use it as a ROTJ dio?

A lot of folks, I imagine. The dais is repurposed from the 2010 Shadows of the Dark Side Jabba set with Oola, so anyone that has that is in very good shape. Edit: Dais has now been confirmed to be new and 1 inch wider.

Still happy to have that set for the accessories and Oola, and to be able to fully retire the POTF2 paper playset.

I think this will get rereleased as a ROTJ set with Jabba for the 40th Anniversary. At least I hope Hasbro has enough smarts to do so. It’s a no-brainer!

I think it’s more likely they might release just Jabba and Jabba specific accessories as a separate set to accompany this playset.

I don’t collect Hasbro stuff but I’m interested to see if prices on eBay for this Razor Crest drop like a rock over the next couple months as more people get theirs in, I could be tempted to pick one up for the right price. Have just seen so many comments everywhere online from people saying they bought multiples to sell that I’m curious how saturated the market actually becomes in the short term. There doesn’t look to be that many listed at the moment, and most still are listed as pre-orders.

I don’t think prices are going to drop like a rock. If it’s not going to sell for a good profit, those people can wait.

Impatient people or people that need to make their money back now will sell for a bit less. But anyone that really saw it as an investment will hold off for more.

There’s also going to be a lot of pent up demand from people who missed out who have been waiting till now for a chance to pick it up. They’ve already resigned to paying the market prices for it so these probably aren’t going to be sitting around for too long, aside from the exorbitantly priced ones.

There’s also no guarantee there’s going to be that many available. People can talk all they want but they may not have followed through on what they were saying.

Last edited:
I think it’s more likely they might release just Jabba and Jabba specific accessories as a separate set to accompany this playset.

I could see that, possibly another set like the Rancor set the current Jabba sculpt was initially released with.

As was mentioned, the throne is the same as the Walmart exclusive one, which I have the Rancor Pit Jabba sitting on in my display now, so Jabba works with this and 90% of this set covers what a Jabba display would need, not much to justify a second release, especially with this one coming late 2023.

Back