3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible shots, shootingthegalaxy:clap

Thank you!

Admiral Raddus

X5iwV0E.jpg

I love the "Are you too old for this Star Wars stuff?" kid.

He plays along but you can tell in reality he's like "get that friggin camera out of here so I can check these first new ESB figs.":rotfl

If only we could walk into those stores now and buy up all those figures

I remember walking into those aisles and seeing all of them and being told "no" by my Mom. I'm making up for it now, tomorrow a 30" tall Rancor is being delivered to my house :lol

Just got the new ROTJ Boba and wow, he’s perfect.

izSZRol.jpg

LKqdP26.jpg

2Z2LVa1.jpg

QbIbAnB.jpg

8KxAU1y.jpg

4I1zmHB.jpg

He has to be the best figure Hasbro’s put out to date, at least imo.

That?s what I?m saying lol. I hope they get filled as I too ordered one. Didn?t mind the price. I?ll have 2 now, have the carbonized one already

Yeah thanks for posting. Still getting hosed as I had an order in for 2 get cancelled by dorkside but at this point I'll take one at double the retail price.

Finally a truly great SA Boba Fett. Thanks for the pics Captain Clown. Good posing. And I too noticed the deliberate flipped image, nice touch :lol

Thanks for posting. Was able to grab one, had been on the fence the first go round but at this point would rather secure one if possible.

This seems like it could have been an under the table deal between Hasbro and BBTS. Hasbro has a few left but they aren't allowed to sell them so they call up BBTS who is happy to flip them for twice retail. This whole situation sucks but $25 is obviously a bargain at this point.

Back