3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that Din Djarin/TC set looks fantastic. They definitely need to release the swoop bike and Cobb/pod racer biker set as well.

I agree that they've got to find a way to make the Krayt dragon, even if it's just a detailed hand puppet. They could do a full playset with cave like the old MOTU Fright Zone.

3457.jpg

I?m waffling whether I want us to hit that Jawa because they certainly would release him at some point if not unlocked. I don?t like them including exclusive items in these Haslabs figures. I never opened that Yakface from the barge but at least that was just a generic cup. I NEED that egg so he?ll be getting opened for sure.

The stand is the only chance for that so I?m glad it?s first.

I think Hasbro said they they will be making Jawas as a normal release but this Elder Jawa would be an exclusive which is pretty cool. If it hits 17k I'm starting to get crazy thoughts about ordering a second RC to leave sealed shut. I really shouldn't as I don't have the space to be doing that kind of crap anymore.

Wow that Din Djarin/TC set looks fantastic. They definitely need to release the swoop bike and Cobb/pod racer biker set as well.

I agree that they've got to find a way to make the Krayt dragon, even if it's just a detailed hand puppet. They could do a full playset with cave like the old MOTU Fright Zone.

3457.jpg

I could see the Krayt Dragon being the next Haslab to give it some size.

I think Hasbro said they they will be making Jawas as a normal release but this Elder Jawa would be an exclusive which is pretty cool. If it hits 17k I'm starting to get crazy thoughts about ordering a second RC to leave sealed shut. I really shouldn't as I don't have the space to be doing that kind of crap anymore.

Right, it will just be the accessories of this one that will be exclusive. But if they don’t reach 17k they’ll likely just release them at retail later, which might be better for some not wanting the $350 ship. I’m happy either way but hate feeling like I devalue something by opening it. Meh

Thanks for the reply, captain. I haven't received the figures yet, so the eBay auction's pictures are the only ones I have.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/324356144359

The same seller has (had) this Wioslea up that looks even more poorly painted/off.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/324356131574

Looks like a poorly painted, low grade plastic bootleg, right? But it's a US seller and it seems so unlikely that they wouldn't surface until now.

Just struck me as really odd and not just a result of camera flash or bad exposure/colo saturation.

That Wioslea does look authentic IMO, he's just a pretty crude figure haha

hqdefault.jpg

After looking at Trinto & Dice for a little while and I want to say those are official and it's just the camera throwing it off. Trinto's eyes look super clean, exactly how the figure should. Dice looks normal too, it looks like he has some pretty scuffs and paint chips throughout - but apart from that I think those two look great.

But I'm curious to see what you think of them in-hand. Could you post pics when they arrive so I can see?

That Wioslea does look authentic IMO, he's just a pretty crude figure haha

View attachment 498719

After looking at Trinto & Dice for a little while and I want to say those are official and it's just the camera throwing it off. Trinto's eyes look super clean, exactly how the figure should. Dice looks normal too, it looks like he has some pretty scuffs and paint chips throughout - but apart from that I think those two look great.

But I'm curious to see what you think of them in-hand. Could you post pics when they arrive so I can see?

Ha! Yeah, Wioslea is a pretty lazy attempt at making something ugly... But it worked.

THANK YOU for the second opinion. I'll do my best to get some decent pictures. My phone is the Commadore 64 of smartphones.

The stand is nice but I'm more looking forward to the exclusive carded soft goods jawa.

I think my default display will be of the "playset" variety, with ramps down, panels open, figures inside and around it, etc. That's what really makes it come alive as an awesome SW toy IMO.

12702183-4234811443426662.jpg

Putting it on the flight stand makes it more of a static prop replica which is great if that's what you're going for but hides so many of the great "play" features.

I don't care if it's fan service, I want Hondo to show up in The Mandalorian.

I could 100% see it happening. He's clearly still alive by the end of the sequels. They have a Hollywood quality live action suit already built that an actor wears at the park. So it can definitely happen.

It's nice to be getting a regular beskar Mando without battle damage, but wow, that silver is super light. The darker silver on the battle damaged one seems a lot more accurate. It's a shame the Razor Crest Mando isn't vac-metalized too, like the exclusive pram.

I'm really surprised we hit 15,000 so soon on the Razor Crest too! At this rate we'll definitely get the Jawa. I just wonder how many backers we'll have total by the end of this? The Sail Barge received more than 50% of its' total backers during the last few days - could this beat the Sentinel's count of 21,000?

Last edited:
3.75" Collecting Thread

7 days left and already at 15.3K. Any chance they have more unlocks? I think they could hit 20K if they reveal anything else worthwhile.

Anyhow, I'm in at this point, just too good of a release overall. I prefer Slave One as a ship though but I don't even own that. :lol

I doubt they add more at this point. I was shocked they added two more tiers after the carbonite blocks. This deal seems to be getting better all the time. You’ve got about $50 in carded figures alone. I don’t know how costly lights and sounds are but that’s about all else I can think to add at this point.

Re: 3.75" Collecting Thread

7 days left and already at 15.3K. Any chance they have more unlocks? I think they could hit 20K if they reveal anything else worthwhile.

Anyhow, I'm in at this point, just too good of a release overall. I prefer Slave One as a ship though but I don't even own that. :lol

Yes I'm sure most of us would agree that the Falcon, X-Wings, Slave I, Snowspeeders, etc., are more iconic SW ships but you don't really need any one of those by themselves to have a nice SW, ESB, or ROTJ themed display. Each film has a number of vehicles or playsets that would represent it nicely.

But Mandalorian? It's the Razor Crest or bust. If you don't have this ship then you'll always have a subpar Mando display period. It'd be like collecting A-Team figures with no van. Michael Knight without KITT. That's why I'm not going to pass up this opportunity.

I'm back giving it consideration - obviously with having seen the first episode of season 2 and with the imminent deadline. Spacewise I shouldn't buy it but damn it's hard not to want such a beautifully made beast of a toy.

In addition to the space concern buying this would open my door for the first time to Disney era Star Wars toys. I'm supposed to be winding this ***t down not adding new lines that I might feel compelled to collect.

Don’t do it.

There’s gonna be a time in the future where you’re going see that thing in your home and want to get rid of it and it’s not going to be easy to do so. It’ll be more of a burden longterm vs the short burst of excitement you get from that dopamine rush when you first get it.

Back