Premium Format 2nd chance for Vlad EXC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
SS is sending emails about a few of these they have at 2nd chance. was looking around, and the info i'm seeing has me confused.

first, it's an awesome lookin piece. one of those that just pops. a destined classic. not sure of the artists (reminds me of Gore group) but they hit the mark. but what scant info i can find about past sales shows it selling at or below retail...sometimes even the 200 piece exclusive. i know a print isn't the best exc item but i still don't get below retail. and wasn't this released ages ago, like a year+? the lack o love is disturbing...er, confusing.

was thinkin of maybe getting one but not if it's reviled for some reason lol. like it smells funny, of scares folks to death upon going to pee at night

i agree it's a nice looking statue but the character etc..is not even B level popularity, more like c level.

nobody wanted him, even with gift option, took forever for it to sell out or maybe sideshow just gave up and closed the item.

i dunno what the aftermarket price looks like now, but just fyi...

People like licensed characters these days. Marvel, SW, etc. This and the Blackbeard PF are as good as it gets PF wise, but people don't want the characters.

If you like the character and design you will be pleased. What more can you ask? If you're buying it to flip, then stay away.

People like licensed characters these days. Marvel, SW, etc. This and the Blackbeard PF are as good as it gets PF wise, but people don't want the characters.

If you like the character and design you will be pleased. What more can you ask? If you're buying it to flip, then stay away.

blackbeard is turning into a grail....over $500+ easy now

So what all showed up for second chance today? I was gonna shut up, but I'm excited...I got a Wolverine Comiquette Exclusive. So I've now seen this, Wolverine, and Lara Croft....anything else cool? :clap

I think you had to be on the wait-list....at least that's what mine said for Wolverine, which I had been on since late 06 early 07 maybe lol. :yess: I remember getting the regular because people convinced me the teeth looked bad on the exclusive head so I might as well save the $10.00, then realized that was freaking ignorant and had to get on the list. Well my plan has finally paid off. :yess: :slap

Thanks man! I got my Gray Hulk very close to the same way......just not quite such a big time lapse in between LOL! But seriously...what else snuck back in stock today? Seems like some cool stuff.....

What did they do? Just email a group and then process orders for those who emailed back the fastest? How many Wolvies did they have? Do they have any more? :horror

Yes you had to email them back, first come first serve. I emailed back immediately...I think they only had a few tops.

I have Vlad and just love it. IMO, it's one of the best PFs Sideshow has done. It's flawless. I really can't find anything to complain about. Love the attention to detail and it's beautifully executed.

Sideshows customer service is going the way of their quality control.
I received a 2nd chance on the wolvie, and replied pdq
then i received a notice i wasnt getting. Wtf.
Lets see sideshow finds 12 pieces and contacts 500 people knowing they cant fill all the orders. Wtf.
If they found only 12 pieces then they should only contact 12 people.
Dont throw a bone and take it back.
Most of the ones who were lucky enough to receive wolvie
probably list him for sale cause they're worth more than $189.99

after 7 years on the wait list, i guess i'm dumb enough to have believed i was getting a piece i really wanted for a good price.
The first and only wait list conversion i ever had convert, and probably will not ever again.

Man the email clearly said it was first come first serve in bold red print. This was not a wait-list conversion, it was Sideshow giving us a chance at something that they certainly did not have to. I have missed plenty of these and got lucky on this one. I responded probably within 5 seconds of the email going out....right place, right time. I always appreciate at least having a chance at some of these rare pieces and throwing them at those of us on a loooooong closed wait-list was an awesome idea! I hope they continue to mix it up in the future, it's fun and things like this/spooktacular/monthly contests/so on are the kinds of things that has always set Sideshow apart from other companies.

Back