2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Er... sorry to be the negative Nancy here... but I might skip the front of the line pass... we're staying for the night and I rather put that money towards the hotel room...
Still... I'll be there... :D

There's no point in splitting up our group when the point of the evening is for us to enjoy the park together, so if Kuzeh says definitely "No" then I vote for regular tickets. Besides, the lines weren't too terribly long last year...

There's no point in splitting up our group when the point of the evening is for us to enjoy the park together, so if Kuzeh says definitely "No" then I vote for regular tickets. Besides, the lines weren't too terribly long last year...

I agree Sam, and I didn't think the lines were that bad either...

Er... sorry to be the negative Nancy here... but I might skip the front of the line pass... we're staying for the night and I rather put that money towards the hotel room...
Still... I'll be there... :D

I'll PayPal you the extra $30 so you don't have to be the cheap bastard....:wave

LMK...:yess:

I agree with Sam here that there's no point in splitting up the group. The lines weren't that bad last year and when we did stand in line, we got a chance to "chat" so it doesn't really matter to me if we purchase regular tickets or Front of the Line tickets -- just as long as we purchase the tickets soon.

Reg works for me since I will be spending a good amount of money at end of month now.

I am jealous! Halloween is the best but I know if I tried to throw one for the Austin freaks, only a few would show up. I doubt over half of them would even dress up, or show up. *sigh* Can I join ya'll in spirit?

I think this might be a great idea, but I don't do "dress up"... just like I don't dance... :rotfl

You deuchers need to move to Atlanta so I can go to something.

Get with Carl (IrishJedi) and Dee (DeeNice)... you three could have a great time! :wave

Back