2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a great time at HHN even though I'm not a "chicken"... although, I now have Donald Duck feet, thanks to Kuzeh! :stick

No, Karma, no one had a camera 'cause I don't allow cameras within 100 feet of me--just ask anyone.:eek:

Yeah, I had a great time hanging with everyone. It was the first time I had ever gone to HHN on a Saturday, and HOLY MOLY! :horror Crazy packed...

Better save LOTS of pennies for Knotts VIP passes. I just looked at how they work DAMMMMM.

Holy cow..... $2,000 for a VIM pass for 1-6 people?!?! That's ridiculous....

Last edited:
Damn, would've been so cool. :gah:

Front of Line Pass includes:

•Admission to Halloween Horror Nights, plus...

•Unlimited Front of Line access to ALL Mazes, including the Terror Tram.

•Unlimited Front of Line access to ALL Rides.

•Unlimited Front of Line access to ALL Attractions.

•Unlimited Front of line access and reserved seating at ALL Shows.

•Front of Line access to park entrance and security lines.

•Ticket is valid for one (1) admission to Halloween Horror Nights with Front of Line credentials on your selected date only. You must select an event date during check-out.

•Only a very limited daily supply are sold. Buy now online to avoid front gate sell-outs.

Ah, gotcha.

A FotL type pass wouldn't really be necessary for Knott's though, since they have so many Mazes as well as rides, they wait times aren't so bad.

Yeah I agree its not bad, but when they said VIP no matter where we go, I looked to see how much they were at Knotts. I knew they had something but not what it was.

Alright guys...
for the past few days I've been thinking about this...
I'm still a bit bummed about not making it, and the whole front of the line mess...

So,
I'm making a raffle!
For this awesome NECA Exclusive Freddy Krueger figure!

Freddy2.jpg

I just need ALL who attended to enter their names here,
and what was your favorite part of HHN,

That's it!
Winner we'll get this awesome figure for free!

:duff!

That's a really nice gesture Kuzeh. We know everyone's been giving you flack for backing out, but we can see you have nothing but good intentions :)

No hard feelings man, we know it wasn't intentional on your part. Now we just know for next year that front of line passes are quite essential to avoid the crowds. There's no need to enter my name in the raffle. Good luck to the rest who enter though! :rock

Great gesture Kuzeh :)

Believe me,
I was so sad about not going... :(
but it was a health issue... and that comes before anything else...

Don't take no guilt trips from them Kuzeh! This is the group (generally) that ditched me during P!tu's birthday earlier this year! So they got no room to point fingers!:)

Believe me,

Hey, no need to explain. We see you mean well :peace

Don't take no guilt trips from them Kuzeh! This is the group (generally) that ditched me during P!tu's birthday earlier this year! So they got no room to point fingers!:)

What happened?? I was there (at the restaurant) for Pitu's birthday..... :dunno

Believe me,

i was more bummed that you werent there to hang out with us more than the front of the line thing...although we could have gotten them front of the line if Ill_jedi would have given up his shoes

Hey, no need to explain. We see you mean well :peace

What happened?? I was there (at the restaurant) for Pitu's birthday..... :dunno

It was actually just a time miscommunication. When the time got changed, I wasn't on the phone list to get the warning so I showed up an hour early. It appears that I was leaving mere minutes before some of the first of the other freaks were showing up.

It was actually just a time miscommunication. When the time got changed, I wasn't on the phone list to get the warning so I showed up an hour early. It appears that I was leaving mere minutes before some of the first of the other freaks were showing up.

Ahhhh. Well crud. Now you know to just email me before hand so we can switch our contact info :hi5:

Back