$2K LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
basically if you like it and can afford it, buy it..
if you like it and cant afford it, b*tch about it..
if you dont like it and can afford it, buy it anyway because you probably have unlimited fund..
if you dont like it and cant afford it, be happy about it...

Yeah an Indy will likely be 2500.

i remember buying my ironman 1:2 for USD2200 when i first saw it in local toystore, dont even know other ways to buy it at that time..

only to found out the next month, some local individual seller selling it for USD1600 only :slap

oh well, i definitely going to PO / buy indy 1:2.. as i still can afford it (around usd2000 price range).. :yess:

I have a question that I don't think was addressed and could be a logical reason why the high price. If SSC is making these to order wouldn't it make more sense to make them in house instead of in a factory located in China, how would that be cost effective? If they only make say 100 of these I think they should make them locally instead of having one shipped from overseas to fill an order. That would solve a serious QC issue right off the rip. Wait a minute that makes too much sense this is SSC after all.

Yeah, and they still won't get the helmet right. It's not like SW collectors care about accuracy or anything.

It better be accurate if they intend to sell it for such a high price. My main focus is SW and if they make a Vader It will most def. be mine one day. I wouldn't buy a Vader for that kind of money unless it was absolutely accurate.

Yeah, and they still won't get the helmet right. It's not like SW collectors care about accuracy or anything.

file.php

It better be accurate if they intend to sell it for such a high price. My main focus is SW and if they make a Vader It will most def. be mine one day. I wouldn't buy a Vader for that kind of money unless it was absolutely accurate.

.............Agreed....................

Last edited:
i remember buying my ironman 1:2 for USD2200 when i first saw it in local toystore, dont even know other ways to buy it at that time..

only to found out the next month, some local individual seller selling it for USD1600 only :slap

Yeah open edition size items can frequently be gotten at a discount.

They obviously sold enough IM 1:2 to know there is a market for these.
I'm even thinking of having ARH produce a 1:2 scale of our products! Why not!

I think movie characters, well, let's be realistic, are have a bigger market than comic book characters. IM 1:2 wins the heard of collectors from both markets and that's why it is a home run. I believe the products from CM motivates SSC to set their price at $2k or above, if CM can sell a 1:3 at $2k, SSC can do better. It happened to Bowen before and this is happening to CM.

Yeah open edition size items can frequently be gotten at a discount.

That's a double edged sword. Sure you can when the dealer is attempting to lose their stock but since items are dropshipped from SSC 9/10 times (at least in the US) that is rare stateside, when the retailers lose their initial stock SSC becomes the only place to get it and that could lead to paying more depending on where it's shipping and whether you pay tax or duties, etc.

Terrible price. Like I said in the other thread. If Cinemaquette can bring in a piece with a limited edition, silicone, real punched hair, authentic dress, and actor signatures for $2000 these Sideshow pieces are a complete and total rip off.

Don't know how much these will be in the uk but there's no way it's worth $2000. I bought the cinemaquette predator for just over £1000 purely because of the detail and amazing work that went into it, worth every penny. These don't look like they come close.

Back