$2K LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newe82

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Darth Maul LSF has been released with a $2k price tag. Who will purchase Marvel LSF at this price? There was a lot of speculation on price during CC and now what are your thoughts?

I am out with a $2k price tag.

For a piece with most likely no edition size and horrible accuracy no way will I buy this.

I don't care if it's Marvel, SW, LOTR or any other license, but for 2K, they need to offer more than just a larger size.

As of now, Darth Maul is just a guy with expensive black robes.

For a piece with most likely no edition size and horrible accuracy no way will I buy this.

I agree. The no limit ES is a negative. I just can not justify $2k for a PF that is 8 or 10 inches taller.

2K are you ____in serious. :lol:lol:lol:lol
I'm really starting to think ssc has lost touch with their customers
Just for myself I was a maybe at $1500, but 2K they're wacked imo

2K are you ____in serious. :lol:lol:lol:lol
I'm really starting to think ssc has lost touch with their customers
Just for myself I was a maybe at $1500, but 2K they're wacked imo

The owners and sculptors went nuts a long time ago.

Terrible price. Like I said in the other thread. If Cinemaquette can bring in a piece with a limited edition, silicone, real punched hair, authentic dress, and actor signatures for $2000 these Sideshow pieces are a complete and total rip off.

Without any kind of ES, how can these be classified as "collectibles"? It's hard to believe SS is prolly going to release 4 or more of these a year.

How the hell is $2k surprise everyone? Thats is how much the IM 1/2 scale is.

people assume the fact it was licensed from legacy which is the reason for the high price. but i guess that is not true based on these prices.

If you live in California its gonna cost $2250 with tax and shipping. F that! FYI Sideshow has up to a 55% mark up on products they produce! I know that because I looked into being a retailer.

people assume the fact it was licensed from legacy which is the reason for the high price. but i guess that is not true based on these prices.

very good point, and yet, Maul is still more and the proportions aren't even accurate. If these have an ES, the line will do pretty well I would imagine, but without one, ppl know they can wait for significant discounts down the road.

Back