$2K LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that it isn't the true weight, just like all the new life-sized busts are mostly listed as 30 lbs.

True - Iron Man weighs more than the Hulk PF including the base just by comparing them now. But not by much.

The last PF offered is less "quality polystone" than The Hulk PF, that is a horrible example, the days of solid PF have long gone. The weight isn't even a good barometer because these are much bigger.

And Bigger is not always better :)

Who is talking about "the last PF offered"? :dunno I am just saying that I cannot see why a 1:2 piece, whose body will be covered with cheap cloth, and will be made in a cheaper form of hollow polystone, can cost 6times more than a quality solid piece like The Hulk PF. We know solid pieces are not made anymore, but because of that don't you think they should price the items accordingly??

Moreover take into account that now they are charging $2000 for this first LSF release, which is IMO, a character that not many people really care for. Do you really think they are going to keep that price tag for far more important characters, released in one year or two? I know they won't. So where is the limit for SS? or better yet...where is it for collectors? how much are they willing to pay for these pieces? Do you really think they are really worth what they are trying to charge???

:peace

LSF is just stupid. Starting at $2000 it should come with a Flat Screen TV. I dont care if only 100 are made, I'm not buying. I hope flippers aren't thinking this is a profit maker, its already out of 90% of collectors price range.

They obviously sold enough IM 1:2 to know there is a market for these.
I'm even thinking of having ARH produce a 1:2 scale of our products! Why not!

They obviously sold enough IM 1:2 to know there is a market for these.
I'm even thinking of having ARH produce a 1:2 scale of our products! Why not!

Ummm I don't know Ave. Its no chump change however if it's the license I want (or likeness), I might be very tempted :D

Yeah, for sure.

Yeah, Vader is an A-Lister for sure and possibly their most important figure. You combine that with how the prices have increased over the last 2-3 years and you'll be paying much more than 2k.

3k for Vader would take lots of gumption. I wouldn't be surprised with a $2499 price tag.

Last edited:
is there a thread on it?

tumblr_lscui7H8481r0ojhto1_500.gif

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70650&highlight=1:2+Iron+Man

I think these piece don't have an Edition Size. It seems to me they are made to order?

I believe so, which means these won't ever go up in value for those that care about that, and a very small amount of ppl will be selling these on the aftermarket cause they know they would lose a lot of money. I think Sideshows intention was to take away some business from CM, but because of no ES, and less quality, I don't really see that happening with most characters.

So with an open ES could I wait five years and still be able to order the Maul or Wolverine LSF directly from SS?

Back