$2K LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tyra.gif

i would pay 2K for the Predator but for WOlverine or Maul .... nah.

The thing is that nobody wants to pay that amount of $$$ for this character (Maul). Let's wait and see what happens when a Hulk LSF is announced.

It's disappointing but not surprising. Most of the folks here were predicting 2K for these, it's a few others who were praying that because these were in-house and not Legacy items that they'd be cheaper.

I might pay 2K for a comic Iron Man either the Silver Age version or Modular version, Green Lantern or Boba Fett, but it'll really depend on what else is out at the time and NEVER EVER from Sideshow as the tax and shipping are insane being in CA.

The thing is that nobody wants to pay that amount of $$$ for this character (Maul). Let's wait and see what happens when a Hulk LSF is announced.

Agree. It will have to be a top line character and really good pose. I would have to say a well done 1/2 hulk would be tough to turn down. I would have to sell a lot of my PF's, but it might be worth it for a really nice larger Hulk.

I did not know that these LSF's dont have an edition size.
I'm not one to care about how many of something there is, wether
it be 100 or 100000. But one thing I do know is that I'm a collector
of limited edition collectibles and anything advertised as a L.E
should have an edition size.

So I have the Optimus Prime Exclusive, but I just went to eBay to see the prices for this piece, and the regular is selling at $2K, whilst the Exclusvies range from $3,300 to $5K. Are these prices indicative?!?! Or is this just a handful of sellers maintaining exorbitant asking prices?

Also, with pieces like the Darth Vader 1:1 bust, that are "Limited Edition" - do they ever round off the edition size? I mean, they can't just keep selling them can they? At some point they must assign a total production run number, right? :S

So I have the Optimus Prime Exclusive, but I just went to eBay to see the prices for this piece, and the regular is selling at $2K, whilst the Exclusvies range from $3,300 to $5K. Are these prices indicative?!?! Or is this just a handful of sellers maintaining exorbitant asking prices?

Also, with pieces like the Darth Vader 1:1 bust, that are "Limited Edition" - do they ever round off the edition size? I mean, they can't just keep selling them can they? At some point they must assign a total production run number, right? :S

Wrong!!!! Look at the B.D endo skull bust. That is classed as a limited edition and SS have been selling those for years. Who knows how many they have made. As for the Vader bust as long as people keep buying him SS will keep selleing them and he will constantly remain on back-oreder.

lol@$2k.

If Wolvie is $2k without lightup function and open ES like IM, I'll probably get it much cheaper way way down the line.

Talk about overpriced.

Back