26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 26" Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

I'm still on the fence about this! :gah:

As Bgnyc007 mentioned they are getting some to Europe. THe head of the Sony's Fabrication Studio just responded and said they set 150 aside for EU but the logistical issues of this are going to take awhile to sort out.

So obviously that leaves 350 for NA.

As for the shirt issue he messaged Think Geek about it but I am not sure how quick that will be to get an answer or solution. My friend said when he tried to order his issue was it the price of the shirt would come back at the end of the order as it wants to split the shipment of the statue and shirt. Seems like a semi pre-order glitch (because the shirt is available now and the statues is technically a pre-order for a week).

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered the statue and emailed about the shirt - will see what they say.

47a8a1b38550ebc0ac03fe3e0a1bebb6.jpg

So confirmed this is a 1/3 scale. Kratos is 24 inches in a crouched position

So glad he ships next week and not in 1-2 years like all other companies when they announce a product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the lighting in that picture, dear god

Enormous. This has to be the definitive GOW collectible - so glad I never jumped on the sideshow piece (I prefer his GOW look as opposed to 2 or 3).

Unboxing (skip to 6:38 to get to the part where it is set up):

Enormous. This has to be the definitive GOW collectible - so glad I never jumped on the sideshow piece (I prefer his GOW look as opposed to 2 or 3).

Yeah, I agree completely. This is based off the in-game model and looks the best IMO. The old Sideshow one was like a vainy muscle builder... I did not like the looks if it at all (the face was not Kratos for me, but back then it was the only option really). The Gaming Heads Kratos statues always look pretty decent, but even those do not compare to this one. Lol... they even call it the "God of War Definitive Collection" on the official PS teaser video.

Wow looks so amazing. Can't wait

Weird that the base says Ascension but the box is just God of war. Is the base from a specific level in Ascension? Never bothered playing that one :)

Weird that the base says Ascension but the box is just God of war. Is the base from a specific level in Ascension? Never bothered playing that one :)

I think it is because the physique, the in-game model the devs used for the statue, is just from the last game made. The base I think is just a "Greek" "Olympus" type pillar. I do not remember a specific scene from Ascension that it would directly relate to.

I hope they make a gow 3 statue too. I prefer that costume with the brighter red and shoulder armor

I hope they make a gow 3 statue too. I prefer that costume with the brighter red and shoulder armor

If another Kratos is made in the future by Sony's Fabrication Arts Studio it will most likely be for the next God of War (4) I am sure. I doubt we will ever get another massive 1/3 scale like this though.

God of war Ascension was actually the worst GOW. Lol still fun

God of war Ascension was actually the worst GOW. Lol still fun

Completely agree. Still a good game but really after getting to kill all the epic sized gods and battles of 3 it was hard to go back to anything else.

Has no bearing on the statue itself for me though. What is odd is nothing about the teaser vid, the listing on PS Gear Store, nor the statue boxes say Ascension (just the never seen underside of the base)... again I think it is just because it was the last game to come from Sony Santa Moncica and it was the 3D model used.

Completely agree. Still a good game but really after getting to kill all the epic sized gods and battles of 3 it was hard to go back to anything else.

Has no bearing on the statue itself for me though. What is odd is nothing about the teaser vid, the listing on PS Gear Store, nor the statue boxes say Ascension (just the never seen underside of the base)... again I think it is just because it was the last game to come from Sony Santa Moncica and it was the 3D model used.

I shot them a direct message on Twitter and they said it is 100% based on Ascension. Makes sense as certain costume pieces come from it. Can't wait to get the statue regardless!

Yup I figured :D Good to confirm though.

Back