25% off in-stock items on StarWarsShop for 3 days (Nov 10-12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to go for the Yoda and Scout Trooper PF, but they jacked the shipping up to $55 at checkout, which made for less-than-substantial savings. =\

So I went for the Imperial Throne environment. :rock $107 shipped, thank you very much.

EDIT: After careful reconsideration, I decided that $315 shipped ain't all that bad for that PF, which is basically two statues in one. And since I just returned my AMP Suit, I required a consolation collectible. :yess:

Last edited:
I was going to go for the Yoda and Scout Trooper PF, but they jacked the shipping up to $55 at checkout, which made for less-than-substantial savings. =\

So I went for the Imperial Throne environment. :rock $107 shipped, thank you very much.

EDIT: After careful reconsideration, I decided that $315 shipped ain't all that bad for that PF, which is basically two statues in one. And since I just returned my AMP Suit, I required a consolation collectible. :yess:

I noticed that the Imperial Throne already has an existing 10% discount. So, is the 25% discount off the original retail price listed at Star Wars Shop ($139.99 less 25%) or is it 25% off the discounted price ($129.99 less 25%)?

thanks for the heads up! I checked and it is 25% off the sales price. So the $70 SSC Indy is $52.50 after the discount! Woohoo, finally will get my extra one to use for my Map room indy.

Nice! There's a few items I've been wanting but have been waiting for a sale. This will do.

I wanted to buy the Han Solo in carbonite blanket for my nephews for Christmas but SWshop wanted $34 more to mail it! I don't think so. Unfortunately had to cancel that item considering I would have to mail it to Europe for them to get it anyway.

So let me get this straight? There is 25% off but SWS is jacking up shipping all of a sudden?

well, I ordered 2 oven mitts, the SSC Indy 12" and the Emperors throne and shipping was $10 for all that. But when I add the throw blanket to the cart shipping went up to $44. I guess the blanket is big, but not that big, so i took it out of the cart and said forget it.

so i went back and simply added the blanket all by itself to a new cart and its only $13 shipping. LOL so they wanted $10 for 4 items, $13 for 1 item, but if I added them all to one order it would have been $44. :lol

Son of _____. I hestitated on that throne and Palpatine and now they are both gone. :(

On a sidenote I keep seeing Ashley Eckstein in her Star Wars shirt over and over and while I hate Ashoka, I would definitely let Ashley have sex with me.

On a sidenote I keep seeing Ashley Eckstein in her Star Wars shirt over and over and while I hate Ashoka, I would definitely let Ashley have sex with me.

:lol

How charitable of you! Never let it be said that The Mike isn't a stand-up (or in this case, lay down) guy!

Huh.. looks like the Imperial Throne is gone... oh well.

Son of _____. I hestitated on that throne and Palpatine and now they are both gone. :(

you guys can settle for the Endor trooper, right?

Back