20th Anniversary of Buffy in 2017 - will you want new collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually would love it if Tweeterhead got the license and gave us 1/6 scale statues--the accuracy of the likenesses on their statues is amazing.

My collection will never be complete until the day someone brings out a decent Willow 1/6. Hopefully from the early seasons. Season 3, Lovers Walk era Willow would be perfect. I also need a classic red shirt, vamp face Spike, and would love a Xander and Giles. QMX would be perfect, their Mal was just insanely good I'd buy any Buffy figure they put out. Just hope they'd do Willow before the usual lineup in merch of Angel, Buffy, Faith. Serviceable sideshow figures of those characters but NOTHING decent willow-wise. Side note... How damn cool would a scale DeSoto for Spike be as an accessory? Or a motorcycle?

I want someone to go deep in 1/6th. Give me Wesley, Fred, Anya, Dawn, friggin' Darla, Holtz, even Adam. I want deep. Yes, I also want buffy, willow, spike, angel and faith, but they're not the only characters.

It would be so nice to have a high end Buffy...

giphy.gif

I'd love Sideshow to give another crack at it. I loved the last line. It leaved something to be desired, but it had depth.

I think QMX is our only chance really. I don't know why they chose Firefly over Buffy to make 1/6 figures. Surely there's more Buffy fans out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would think there's still a much bigger Buffy base than Firefly base, too. Maybe they went with Firefly because it hadn't been made. But I would still love high end Buffy figures very much. Some of Sideshows just make me cringe now - I just can't bring myself to sell them!

QMX would be a great company for the license.

I finally rewatched seasons 5-7 for the first time through since they originally aired, I think, and I enjoyed them so much more than I did then. Maybe it's me being older.

Now I would get an Anya, Tara and Dawn, to go with the original Scoobies.

I hope so - that would be awesome. Like Supernatural, these would take priority for me over the majority of HT Marvel stuff.

I want Buffy, X-Files and BSG 1/6 figures. I don't need them to go real deep in the lines, but a few of the lead characters from each would be great.

Really looking forward to SDCC this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But, not as old as this guy:

1018-nicholas-brendon-mug-shot-2.jpg

Sorry, had to. Serious note: hope he gets his **** together.....I don't know why this guy didn't make it big time. Seemed to have a lot more charm and charisma that David B. But will give it to him, that guy had a helluva run on tv

I would love to get high quality 1/6 scale of Angel, Wes, Gun, Fred, Spike, Giles, and pretty much most of the main crew from Angel/Buffy.

I bought all the Sideshow Buffy/Angel 1:6 figures and the statues. I would gladly buy new high-end figures from this universe.

I bought em all, sold em all when I ran out of space, moved and recently re-purchased 3 of the 4 Premium Format statues. Forgot how much I loved those things! I would definitely be down with new 1/6 scale figures of the core Buffy and Angel gang. Qmx seems like the best shot at that, but their Firefly offerings are coming out..................slow............ :(

Back