20th Anniversary of Buffy in 2017 - will you want new collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah yeah - similar feelings here, get the likenesses right and I'd probably spend a fortune on this theoretical line!

Of the old sideshow 1/6 figures only Lorne has aged well. And most of the others were only just "okay" for their era.

I'd love decent 1/6 figures of Spike, Wesley, Fred/Illyria, Tara, Faith, Willow, Drusilla, Dawn (who I always liked far more than everyone else seemed to!), Harmony, Cordelia, Andrew, hell I'd love villains too Glory/Ben, generic vampires, Sweet... I could go on!

I think the only characters I'd have to think about ironically are Angel, Riley and Xander! And I'd probably pick them up to have the whole gang.

The Sideshow one's really haven't aged well at all, but I guess they were pretty cheap im comparison to what 1/6 cost today.

I would buy Buffy, Angel/Angelus, Spike/Vamp Spike, Willow, Giles, Xander, Anya/Anyanka, Drusilla and Faith.

I don't need Cordy, Oz, Dawn, Tara or anyone else from the Angel series.

An alternate Doppleganger Willow would be a cool variant or exclusive figure. Even a Dark Willow or White Witch Willow.

For the villians I think The Master would be cool, Angelus and Drusilla also fall into that category from the second season. Maybe The Gentleman as well. Perhaps Caleb as The First?

My only problem with QMX is we might be waiting 3 years for 1 figure. :lol

Otherwise, I'm in, for all of them. Especially for ANGEL characters. They are always a line left out. I need me some Wes, Fred and Illyria.
:wink1:

I'm still crossing my fingers we'll get the whole show on blu-ray next year, BUT.......I think I'm just kidding myself. The HD transfers making the waves on tv at the moment have cropping and color issues that would need to be fixed for a BR release and I doubt they'd do it.

I'd love a season 3 Buffy and a final season Buffy so it would be spanning the entire series. Angel from season 2 or 3 of Buffy as well (David Boreanaz really changed in appearance from season 2 onwards in Angel lol).

I would like updated figures at some point of Buffy and Angel. I'd get them but I plan on buying a few of the Sideshow older pieces to hold me over though.

I would like updated figures at some point of Buffy and Angel. I'd get them but I plan on buying a few of the Sideshow older pieces to hold me over though.

I have all of them and still, to this day, each one was worth it. I'd never trade them for anything.

That 1:6th line is something I could never get into, but nonetheless, the completist in me was always tempted by.

Buffy is my favorite show of all time so if anybody decides to do new high end Buffy and/or Angel, I'm in for sure. I have Willow and Xander from the 1/6th Sideshow line and I had Angel, vampire Spike, Drusilla and Faith as well but they were stolen. Oh and I think I had Vampire Willow briefly too. I've thought of selling my Willow and Xander as they are nowhere near as good as my Hot Toys, Star Ace or Three Zero stuff but it's hard to do when they have no high end toys to replace them.

I honestly can't think of too many characters I WOULDN'T buy from a Buffy/Angel line. I just hope if they do Angel we get a Gunn figure. He hasn't had a figure of any kind made of him or even a statue I don't think. It'd also be nice to get Lindsay and Lilah from Wolfram and Hart. I honestly could make a giant list of characters from both shows I'd want, including varients of some of them.

I would love Prime 1 to get the license and make a 1/3 line. I know some think 1/3 is too big but I love it. And P1 so far has done some great likenesses. I would pick up Buffy, Willows, Xander, Giles, Angel, Spike, Dru, and The Master.

I would love Prime 1 to get the license and make a 1/3 line. I know some think 1/3 is too big but I love it. And P1 so far has done some great likenesses. I would pick up Buffy, Willows, Xander, Giles, Angel, Spike, Dru, and The Master.

I'd actually be down for that. Prime 1 is gobbling up a lot of licenses too. I wonder if they could generate enough buzz though.

One new Buffy PF Anniversary edition please!

:lecture

I'd probably be in for all the key players from Buffy and Angel as well in 1:6 if the likenesses were good. I think an Angel crew of Angel, Wes, Gun, Lorne and Cordy or Fred/Iliria would look fantastic in high end 1:6.

Back