2016 Oscar Nominations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly this is the last year I will watch the Oscars. Honestly the movies who were awarded deserved it except for Supporting Actor was such a left turn. Wasn't expecting that. I was hoping Sly, Ruffalo and or Hardy would have won. Overall I don't hate Chris Rock I actually like the guy but man this whole racism thing dragged on and nothing but the ****ing politics got in the way. Hollywood isn't the same anymore and honestly was ********. I'm done with the politics this year. Done with Hollywood. I love movies but I cannot stand this **** anymore and you can see a majority of the celebs there being awkward about it and just want to leave.

Poor Sly got snubbed again. F the Academy awards. You Hit the Nail on the head apemanryan.

I used to love the Oscars, but haven't watched them for at least 5 years now.

Honestly though, Vikander being nominated in the supporting actress category is a bit of a joke considering she really was the lead actress in The Danish Girl. Clearly the studio knew she'd have no hope of winning in that category, so they put her forward for best supporting. Seems hilarious that Judi Dench once won that category for a 5 minute performance and Vikander did for what, over an hour?

Back