90th Academy Award Nominations 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, everybody here is pissed about the political stuff, I’m more pissed that those jackwads snubbed Adam West in the In Memoriam segment.

So, you don’t own any Star Wars, DC, or Marvel figures? Damn.:lol

Oh wait a minute. I forgot I own Hamill and Keaton figures, and both of them became cucks. Ah well.

But then again, these figures are many years old at this point prior to the nonsense of today.

Honestly, everybody here is pissed about the political stuff, I’m more pissed that those jackwads snubbed Adam West in the In Memoriam segment.

He wasn't Black enough.

You own Cap figures right? lol well there you go.
tumblr_inline_oempo63SPr1tvojbs_500.gif

Oh wait a minute.
I forgot I own Hamill and Keaton figures, and both of them became cucks.
b5245dc64fd79a85f437bcc8089beec6--steve-rogers-leave-me.jpg

Anybody think it was odd seeing Hamill help present at the Oscars. I know it was because they are just milking TLJ fandom and Disney, but it felt surreal seeing him there. I think a YouTube video said it best that the last time Mark was presenting at a Academy Awards was around he was presenting for Close Encounters of the Third Kind with a prop R2-D2 on stage with him :lol

Hard to believe it was so long ago :horror

**** you clown for making me click that thinking it wasn't a Grace video.

She's getting smarter, she's changing her thumbnails.

Didn't click it but I could tell that was a Grace video even without her face in the thumbnail... She has a specific "style" of thumbnail editing that kind of gives it away.

Did you really think Clown would post a non-Grace video? :lol

Didn't click it but I could tell that was a Grace video even without her face in the thumbnail... She has a specific "style" of thumbnail editing that kind of gives it away.

Did you really think Clown would post a non-Grace video? :lol

6QIMiIs.jpg

Back