2016 Hot Toys "Toy Fair Exclusives" Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one notice the teaser for FA Han & Chewy on HT's japan site?
209-1_han-chewie.jpg

can someone do a rundown of yearly toy fair exclusives. There has to be 6 Iron Man figures at least.

2013 Toy Fair Exclusives were star-spangled Captain America, Joe Colton, and evil Superman.
2014 Toy Fair exclusives were IM Python, bank-robbing Joker, and Ancient Predator.
2015 Toy Fair exclusives were IM Tank, Stormtrooper Luke, Maria Hill, and MGS Raiden.

I believe the rundown for all IM exclusives from the last three years is as follows.

Python and Tank were Toy Fair Exclusives in 2014 and 2015.
Midas, Peacemaker, and Stealth Mark III were Summer Exclusives in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Hot Rod and Gamma were Toy Soul Exclusives in 2014 and 2015.
And then you had the Avengers Mark VI, battle-damaged Mark VII, and Stealth Mark VII as movie promo figures.

(I knew all the IM ones, but I couldn't remember a lot of the other Toy Fair ones, so I looked them up.)

Last edited:
I don't care about exclusives, i just want hot toys to announce the BVS Batmobile, Batwing, the AVP and AVPR 2.0 Chopper and Wolf Predator 1/6 figures.

Was holding out on the HT ROTJ fett, in the hopes that maybe in some way the ESB version would pop up as an exclusive or at least teased this year in SDCC,, but my hopes are fading and im just now thinking "Sod it",, and just grab the jedi fett ,before its too late lol

Maybe Arkham Joker will see the light of day?
Or Starlord with the shorter jacket?

Was holding out on the HT ROTJ fett, in the hopes that maybe in some way the ESB version would pop up as an exclusive or at least teased this year in SDCC,, but my hopes are fading and im just now thinking "Sod it",, and just grab the jedi fett ,before its too late lol

I too am hoping for an ESB Fett, but think it'll take a coupla years.

knightmare bats
iron man
something star wars
???

2011 -
Shadow Pred
Iron Man IV Secret Project
Begins Bats

2012 -
Capt America Rescue
Gordon SWAT
Angelica

2013 -
Capt America Star Spangled
Joe Colton
Superman Evil
Iron Man Midas

2014 -
Ancient Pred
Bank Robber 2.0
Iron Man Python

2015 -
Iron Man XXIV
Luke Stormtrooper
Maria Hill
Raiden Inferno

Last edited:
knightmare bats
iron man
something star wars
???

2011 -
Shadow Pred
Iron Man IV Secret Project
Begins Bats

2012 -
Capt America Rescue
Gordon SWAT
Angelica

2013 -
Capt America Star Spangled
Joe Colton
Superman Evil
Iron Man Midas

2014 -
Ancient Pred
Bank Robber 2.0
Iron Man Python

2015 -
Iron Man XXIV
Luke Stormtrooper
Maria Hill
Raiden Inferno

Stormtrooper Finn could be the possible Star Wars selection. :huh

There was a picture of Stormtrooper Han as well...

Back