2015 Summer Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff12burq

Super Freak
Reaction score
Past year's Summer Exclusives
2013 Summer Exclusive Iron Man Mark XXI-Midas IM3
2014 Summer Exclusive Iron Man Mark XXXI-Peacemaker IM3

I understand this is all speculation, but if history repeats itself, a Summer Exclusive should be announced in the coming weeks. Hot Toys did release 4 Toys Fair Exclusives this year, as opposed to the usual 3 in past years. So, there's a possibility a Summer Exclusive won't be happening.

I'm hoping the trend continues and we see one soon.

My guess:
2015 Summer Exclusive Mark XXX-Blue Steel IM3

What are you expecting? What figure would you want as this year's Summer Exclusive?

I have all the armors that have been released and even I'm getting tired of seeing the specs for a new one pop up. I'm sure at this point I'm only buying them out of habit.

I get that HT will only really do something that has low production costs so just to see something almost, but not quite different, I'd want the Summer Exclusive to be Stormtrooper Han.

Personally, I'd want something from the Dark Knight Trilogy.
Bane (Stock Market)
League of Shadows Bruce Wayne

But the timing isn't right.

Hope I'm wrong though and Hot Toys actually surprises us.

But I would bet it will be another Iron Man or something related to the Avengers. After all, this is Hot Toys.

I get that HT will only really do something that has low production costs so just to see something almost, but not quite different, I'd want the Summer Exclusive to be Stormtrooper Han.

Ah, good guess. I could see a Star Wars Summer Exclusive, but maybe next year after the new film is released.

Isn't the following been confirmed already?

Maria Hill
Luke in Storm Trooper disguise
Red Raiden
Tank

A Star Lord variant or AOU Captain America variant? Meets the low production cost criterion. And would most likely sell extremely well seeing how the regular versions have or are disappearing.

A Star Lord variant or AOU Captain America variant? Meets the low production cost criterion. And would most likely sell extremely well seeing how the regular versions have or are disappearing.

I don't see it being an Aou Cap. The could cut into normal cap sales. And with at least one of the cap3/CW costumes already being a variant of it I wouldn't put it high on my list. Anythings possible though.

If they did one and its marvel I could see a coulson. Cheap and easy and demanded. Rhody in civvies. Han ST maybe if it's SW.

And yes, I knew what you meant. I was just joking. Couldn't resist.

Back