2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock Exchange Bane
Harvey Dent/Two Face 2.0

Show us one of those two tonight Hot Toys :pray:

**** that. They need to to someone they haven't done... like mother ****ing Ras.

Or Lucius.

Hell I'd take Talia over another rehash fig.

Since they've had the Star Wars license they've popped out 5 different troopers using the same (or similar in the case of the Sandtrooper) molds.

I could see a trooper disguise figure or some kind of variant. Seems like a no brainier since this is a Star Wars year and Hot Toys seems to love them their troopers.

Honestly I'd be fine with them doing Luke and/or Han disguised as Storm Troopers as exclusives. Not sure what other Trooper variant they'd do unless they did a Sand Trooper with a different color pauldron or something.

So who else is refreshing HT's Facebook page to see if something new is announced?

What are the chances that they wait to just before SDCC to announce the figures?

image.jpg

Why am I not surprised? :huh:huh:huh

Star Wars would be a nice surprise - but I'm betting on another Marvel figure and praying not another Ledger Joker Variant.

Star Wars would be a nice surprise - but I'm betting on another Marvel figure and praying not another Ledger Joker Variant.

Your surprise is guaranteed. They will milk that franchise far more, and longer, than they have with Iron Man.

Back