2013 SDCC/Ani-Com Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really surprised to see more from the Reeve Superman films. Really thought it was a one and done deal and that they only had the license for the first movie. Maybe this means there is hope for a Terrance Stamp Zod?? I probably won't buy it but cool for those that want it.

Overall, I'd say those are all pretty good exclusives though.

Hell yeah, you do. That sequence is so iconic you almost forget it's from one of the worst films!

Plus, imagine how awesome it would be to have both displayed together. : lecture

Yeah, I'm convinced, I want it. Even with my crusade to get the IMINIME Cowboy, CR Supes was the one I never could bring myself to part with. Now that we have this coming, they need to quit ****ing around and give us a Clark Kent to duke it out with him.:lecture

I think Evil Supes is Brilliant! Especially for HT.

:exactly: I've seen well-done customs of the Evil Superman using HT MMS 152, but this would most likely outshine them all. I also think making Colton an exclusive instead of a regular release is a good idea for HT.

Just when I thought my next Superman figure would be Faora, if HT makes one that is.

Hmmm, that could make for a pretty compelling display. Reeve Superman holds evil Supes' arms behind his back while Cavill Supes gut punches him.:lol

1002758_488136874603886_183291046_n.jpg
1003135_488136894603884_1872543745_n.jpg
1002762_488136891270551_79822680_n.jpg
1016538_488136854603888_1597138789_n.jpg

The pricing converts to $178 for Supes and Joe and $152 for Cap. But that the HK price. So maybe they'll both be near $200 in the US

Last edited:
Not really excited about evil looking Superman or Bruce Willis as Joe
That GI JOE movie was awful and there's 3 figures from it.
All easy passes!

Blah. No exclusives for me this year. None appeal to me.

More money for other figures I guess.

Just thought that it would have been awesome if HT gave Avengers Hulk a diorama base similar to that of Evil Superman. Looks really good.

kind of let down by these TF exclusives this year. Maybe they have something up their sleeve. I doubt it though.

:exactly: I doubt very seriously if they have other exclusive surprises. While I personally am disappointed, I find these ( minus Cap) as pretty surprising exclusives. I hope the rest of the show has some 'from left field' announcements.

we all knew a Willis Colton was coming. The evil superman was a surprise but it is very lazily done. Simple five o clock shadow repaint.

Back