2013 SDCC/Ani-Com Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't slap your head so soon, it might not be an exclusive release, but that doesn't mean it won't be part of the regular line.

Exactly. I'm sure he's coming at some point. The only real downside I see is that it'll be next year before a figure like Gordon or John Blake actually hits the streets as oposed to a TF release that'll be here this fall.

Ugh no TDK related exclusive. This means if gordon and blake are to be released they will be normal MMS releases which means another year atleast till in hand. 2 years after the movie and still no sign yet we have a half assed superman release and an old bruce willis. Unless they do die hard iv no interest in bruce willis figures.

Ugh no TDK related exclusive. This means if gordon and blake are to be released they will be normal MMS releases which means another year atleast till in hand. 2 years after the movie and still no sign yet we have a half assed superman release and an old bruce willis. Unless they do die hard iv no interest in bruce willis figures.

Its not good business to release those 2 figures as exclusives considering that they will have huge fan base and as such they will try to make as many as they can were has exclusives have a more limited run

is it just me or does evil superman not really look all that evil?

my hopes of a tdkr blake have now crashed and burned. he made sense as an exclusive, not so much as a regular release.

: o p

either way, i guess i have too much on pre-order anyway and could use the break.

That's it for sure? just sups/bruce/capt for this years comic con?

Think am happy to be saving money :D

I'm hoping that even though there weren't any new figures announced from The Dark Knight Trilogy as exclusives that we still may see some works in progress figures such as Ra's, Blake, Commissioner Gordon, etc.

I'm hoping that even though there weren't any new figures announced from The Dark Knight Trilogy as exclusives that we still may see some works in progress figures such as Ra's, Blake, Commissioner Gordon, etc.

I think there's a good chance we might see some pretty cool TDK related stuff at Ani-Com. Gordon should be a given, since they're doing a Batsignal. That'll be a must buy if the likeness is as good as, or better than, the SWAT version. Blake, though, I don't know. I liked the character, but, as a figure, he just seems rather boring. I know that the same could be said of Gordon, but I just find Gordon to be that much more important. He's been around since the beginning, as far as the Batman mythos go, while Blake, though awesome, really only plays a role in a single film in the entire 74+ year history. It'd have to be a spot-on 100% likeness to get me interested.

For me to get excited I'd have to see:

Ra's Al Ghul (Training gear)
tumblr_m7vcjhtkCI1rrhzxjo1_1280.jpg

Decoy Ra's
picture-of-christian-bale-christopher-nolan-and-ken-watanabe-in-batman-begins-large-picture-number-9.jpg

Begins Bruce (Lake fight gear or LoS gear or runway gear right before the symbol monologue)
wpid-10trainbats5.jpeg

tumblr_mbjpvsfdef1rdq6yeo1_400.jpg

abatman2cover1a.jpg

TDK Bruce (Armani suit)
bad2.jpg

TDKR Bruce (Pit attire with beard)
photo-11-e1359570261183.png

I have zero interest in Blake.

Last edited:
Any of those would have been awesome. The only one I wouldn't care about having is decoy Ra's as he's not a focal part of the movie. The training attire/League of Shadows attire for Bruce and Ra's would be amazing though. Maybe someday..

Back