2012 Hallmark Ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lovey! That's the ____ meme. I don't likey that I have one Hallmark in a 30 mile radius and a lot of folks who go for these things like they extended your life.

Doh! My bad, Mike! :slap:lol

I've got a couple of requests for this one, so I'll add you to my list.
I can't promise anything, but if it's similar to last several year's of availability, I shouldn't have a problem.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed! :pray:

I lovey! That's the ____ meme. I don't likey that I have one Hallmark in a 30 mile radius and a lot of folks who go for these things like they extended your life.

Crap, I need to remember that it goes on sale July 14th... I work in Pittsburg now so if the 14th was a weekday instead of a damn Saturday I could have popped over to Pleasant Hill during lunch. :(

I think I'm getting tired of Hallmark's limited and exclusive releases. Or maybe I'm just a cranky old man.

Does anyone have previous years' limited edition ornaments for sale? I'm looking for the Tusken Raider and Greedo if anyone has them.

Just a reminder to the Freaks that tomorrow starts Premier Weekend, so the limited Hammerhead will be available along with many other Star Wars ornaments!!!

Just a reminder to the Freaks that tomorrow starts Premier Weekend, so the limited Hammerhead will be available along with many other Star Wars ornaments!!!

We're hitting our local hallmark as soon as they open, luckily its a 2 minute drive from our house. Think I'm only going to get the tie and the stormy Lego. And a baby's first Christmas. :thud:

Yes!!! Baby's First Christmas :rock

Next week...are you ready? :panic:

Dont think it's going to be next week. We went to doctor today for weekly check...she's prob going to be late. As long as it wasn't early during comic con. :lol

Edit..these spike tv people on their comic on special are very annoying. Very very annoying. But Alison haislip is so yummy. I could eat her all up with a spoon.

Back