2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't won anything.

tumblr_left6jQebn1qf8yek.gif

Chicky...I've come out of a year of posting retirement to snivel to your awesomeness. And since I'm sniveling, I might as well snivel like I mean it. I am going to cross my arms, pout and snivel at the same time because my wife told me because of finances I cannot get the Bucky Captain America Premium Format. Sniveling doesn't work on her but I know you've got a soft spot for us snivelers, collectibly challenged as we may be.

'You shall not snivel!'
Gandalf
(Sir) Ian McKellen
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

He may not have said it, but he was thinking it!

i'm still trying to dig my way out of this place..........though i feel i might be digging in circles & will pop out on the other side of the room............:mad:

I screwed up another FB contest entry. Chicky must hate me by now. The Facebook post wasn't fully expanded, so I didn't see the full instructions, until AFTER I had entered. But I finally used the proper format, so I'm getting closer! I'll make sure to expand it first, next time. Maybe the 5th time is a charm...

Back