2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have my fingers crossed for one of these!

UndyingCarcassD.jpg
[/IMG]

Hoping for a Jason Vorhees PF to show up on my doorstep this year...I don't even care if he has religious pamphlets with him. SOOOOO it looks like I had better decorate every glorious inch of the mud hole I call a front yard and start mixing prayer with some spell casting.

Hoping for a Jason Vorhees PF to show up on my doorstep this year...I don't even care if he has religious pamphlets with him. SOOOOO it looks like I had better decorate every glorious inch of the mud hole I call a front yard and start mixing prayer with some spell casting.

If that happens I'll be like whaaaa? Cause I had him on waitlist and they canceled him on me, lol.

Night all!

Well it looks like I'll be getting comfy in this lounge for a while longer at least.

Have to practice my quick typing so I can vacate soon enough though.

So I get the computer working find an unbelieveable free Gollum code and nobody mentioned it in chat. My heart starts racing and I get excited that maybe just maybe I was first to find this and then I get all the way to check out put in code and find out nope they've been gone for hours. Good feeling gone.

Lol.

Well I hope they went to good homes. Oh and I'm still in the lounge.

Losing is the new winning!

All I do is lose, lose lose, no matter what
Got Sideshow on my mind, I can never get enough
And every time I step in the building
Everybody hands go up!!!!!!

And they stay there, and they say yeah, and they stay there
Up, down, Up, down, Up, down
Cause all I do is lose, lose, lose

lol... can you tell I'm sleep deprived and frustrated at missing out on the Gollum PFs?

Back