2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't makes it lame. Chances are, I won't be getting it. But it does raises hopes for a Great Hulk Legendary Scale Figure. One LSF may just be enough. There will always be people who can afford more or less than me. Facts of life. :lecture

Oh i am not begrudging of people who actually have the spac the funds or indeed like the characters produced in this scale. I just think it would have been better rounded for sideshow to at least provide products in each of there lines when events like these happen.

Guess i am alittle dissapointed that iceman was not previewed. Wanted to have the scale of the piece before possibly purchasing more.

Oh i am not begrudging of people who actually have the spac the funds or indeed like the characters produced in this scale. I just think it would have been better rounded for sideshow to at least provide products in each of there lines when events like these happen.

Guess i am alittle dissapointed that iceman was not previewed. Wanted to have the scale of the piece before possibly purchasing more.

In due time. I for one kinna like the pacing of these items-gives me time to save up.

Was quite pleased to see this one at the booth. :)

IMG_0546.jpg

i want that wolverine legendary scale figure. I bet the Obi Wan and Darth Maul 1/2th scale statues will be the best sellers... but the Wolverine one looks the coolest imho. plus its like a still capture from the original PF.

Back