2011 Hallmark ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next years ornaments will include the TIE Interceptor, Han on Tauntaun, Darth Maul, and Stormtrooper Lego. The Han on Tauntaun is my favorite so far.

Me too! Glad they finally did something with a Tauntaun.

I was already planning on getting this year's Lego Vader, but now I HAVE to with the stormie lego next year. :lol

I didn't see an exclusive for next year, did you?

Me too! Glad they finally did something with a Tauntaun.

I was already planning on getting this year's Lego Vader, but now I HAVE to with the stormie lego next year. :lol

I didn't see an exclusive for next year, did you?

I didnt see one either. It could be anything. Maybe it is Boba Fett and we will get a 2 pack of 4-LOM and Zuckass next year at SDCC or CVI.

I wonder which one is in the series. I would guess Han on Tauntaun since there has never been one in the series from the prequels.

If anyone happens to be around the Hallmark booth and could buy a set of IG-88 and Dengar I would really appreciate it. I need to get these guys.

I didnt see one either. It could be anything. Maybe it is Boba Fett and we will get a 2 pack of 4-LOM and Zuckass next year at SDCC or CVI.

I wonder which one is in the series. I would guess Han on Tauntaun since there has never been one in the series from the prequels.

If anyone happens to be around the Hallmark booth and could buy a set of IG-88 and Dengar I would really appreciate it. I need to get these guys.

I could see that for sure. I could also see a Boba Fett/Han in Carbonite Combo, if they do them in the regular size and not the mini as previously done.

I'm glad they're doing the bounty hunter line, though. We needed some variety, especially from the OT.

The 2012 Ornament sneak peek from SDCC looks like next year will be an amazing year for ornaments.

Did anyone open their snitch? Shouldn't the snitch be more shiny? I'd repaint it but I'd just fudge up the 'i open at the close' part.

Just an FYI good luck they have been selling out in under an hour with 100 a day and Sunday they will sell to vendors which will be even worse.

And yeah I didn't get one, I hoped some friends with vendor passes could get them but don't look good.

The prices on eBay for the Snitch are insane. I looked them over and was all "Snitch please!"

Back