2010 NCAA Football Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nebraska will win the weak B12 North, but lose to OU/Texas in the championship game and then limp off to the Big11.

My Cowboys beat the Huskers as well, finishing 8-5 with a win over Iowa in the Alamo Bowl.

IF Nebraska can come up with at least 21 points a game, I think there's a legitimate chance of them being undefeated going into their bowl game.

Their defense is stacked and any Big 12 team will be hard pressed to hang 17 points on them this year. They haven't had a defensive line or a secondary this good since 2001... their last national title run. Granted, Suh is are gone, but overall the line is going to be better than last year, especially with a healthy Pierre Allen.

I"m very depressed because neither of my teams played well today. USF started out pretty good, but B.J. Daniels gave the Gators the game during the second half. He's a better running back than he is a quarterback.

The Seminoles....well, at least they scored some points.

I"m very depressed because neither of my teams played well today. USF started out pretty good, but B.J. Daniels gave the Gators the game during the second half. He's a better running back than he is a quarterback.

The Seminoles....well, at least they scored some points.

yeah... I think FSU never got off the bus :lol

I'm pulling for a Boise State title game this year. I'll always be SEC first, but with the team they got this year, where they're sitting currently in the polls, and the fact that they'll likely win em all again, it'll be hard to keep em out and it would be an awesome story to finally have a non BCS team play for a title.

James Madison all but dashed any hope of Boise St playing for the BCS Championship.

miami who? :rotfl

Where was the OSU offense? Miami gives them 5 INTs and what does OSU do with them? Oh yeah, they set a school record with 6 FGs.

Nebraska gets their first real test of the season tomorrow at Washington. Jake Locker better be dialed in or the Blackshirts' secondary is going to pick him apart.

The march to Glendale continues!!!

I am all for Texas but man, they were just terrible yesterday. I was completely peeved at how crappy they did. Since they were losing so bad as it was, they should have put Case in. He needs to get field time just in case Gilbert has issues.

I am terribly worried about their game next weekend agains OU.

LSU is creeping up the standings.

Preseason #21
Week 1 #19
Week 2 #15
Their defense is frighteningly good, but. . .I find it hard to understand how a team that competes every year and has the resources LSU has can't find a QB that can play. Jefferson is just plain bad--he makes bad decisions and makes bad throws--and Jarrett Lee can only throw TDs when the other team is running them back. I fear that the QB situation is gonna end up being the factor that loses them games. That's largely what happened last year, IMO (well, that and some bad coaching here and there).

Texas blows. Oklahoma is fragile. They squeak by 3 weak teams. Nebraska has a hard time with a sub division team, on it's own field :lol

The whole Big12 is down, anyones game.

USC-team-2510.jpg

:)

oh and Texas, unless they step it up BIG TIME and STOP making mistakes OU will run over them. That's just the way it is.

I agree. :lol Les Miles should be drawn and quartered for his time management skills. That was the most insane ending I've seen in a football game in a long time.

The Mad Hatter strikes again....and J. Jefferson almost fraked up another game with time mismanagement.

I'm hoping that Alabama can crush Florida tonight. I loathe the Gators, and their fans. 95% of them have never set foot on campus, and probably couldn't find Gainesville on a map if they were asked.

I'm hoping that Alabama can crush Florida tonight. I loathe the Gators, and their fans. 95% of them have never set foot on campus, and probably couldn't find Gainesville on a map if they were asked.

I'll settle for a 1 point win. Florida's defense is underrated.

Back