2010 NCAA Football Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
1 MORE MONTH!!!!!! :yess:

Nebraska will go undefeated in the regular season, win the BIG12, and play in a BCS Bowl.

You can quote me AND write that down... :lecture

35 Days until college football! :clap

BCSTrophy-1.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
1 MORE MONTH!!!!!! :yess:

Nebraska will go undefeated in the regular season, win the BIG12, and play in a BCS Bowl.

You can quote me AND write that down... :lecture

They have one good year for the first time since what 97 and you're talking that level. They're not even the best team in the conference. They might not even win the North. MU has a good shot at that despite what you'll come back with. You lost a lot of really good defensive guys from last year and didn't replace them with guys of the same level.

On a national level you got Alabama, Florida, Ohio State, Penn State, etc.

They have one good year for the first time since what 97 and you're talking that level. They're not even the best team in the conference. They might not even win the North. MU has a good shot at that despite what you'll come back with. You lost a lot of really good defensive guys from last year and didn't replace them with guys of the same level.

On a national level you got Alabama, Florida, Ohio State, Penn State, etc.

Typical Missouri fan...

They followed '97 with 9, 12, 10, 11, 7, and 10 win seasons before Callahan ran the program into the ground.

Suh is 1 guy, not a lot. In all likelihood their defense will be better than last year and that's not just wishful thinking. They have one of the best (if not the best) secondaries in the country and the line is just as strong even after losing Suh.

Guess we shall see. I don't put much stock in Neb. They didn't impress me outside of Suh and didn't bring back all that much. They have no offense at all.

Guess we shall see. I don't put much stock in Neb. They didn't impress me outside of Suh and didn't bring back all that much. They have no offense at all.

True, the offense was questionable at times, but in Zac Lee's defense, he was playing with a torn tendon in his throwing arm for almost the entire season. It's unclear just how much that effected him, but he was good enough to beat Missouri at Columbia in the rain, got them to the Big12 title game, and stomped Arizona in the Holiday bowl.

IF Lee is healthy and plays like he's capable, their offense has enough weapons to win the Big12.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VEBw5XvguD4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VEBw5XvguD4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:yess::yess::yess:

True, the offense was questionable at times, but in Zac Lee's defense, he was playing with a torn tendon in his throwing arm for almost the entire season. It's unclear just how much that effected him, but he was good enough to beat Missouri at Columbia in the rain, got them to the Big12 title game, and stomped Arizona in the Holiday bowl.

IF Lee is healthy and plays like he's capable, their offense has enough weapons to win the Big12.

We beat ourselves mostly in that game and it didn't help us that Gabbert got hurt and wasn't right the rest of the year.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VEBw5XvguD4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VEBw5XvguD4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:yess::yess::yess:

The band is possibly the only thing about Ohio State that can beat the SEC.:nana:

I'm pulling for a Boise State title game this year. I'll always be SEC first, but with the team they got this year, where they're sitting currently in the polls, and the fact that they'll likely win em all again, it'll be hard to keep em out and it would be an awesome story to finally have a non BCS team play for a title.

Well manchester city are splashing the cash so they could make..... oh wait, this isnt real football :pfft:

Well manchester city are splashing the cash so they could make..... oh wait, this isnt real football :pfft:

NCAA Division 1 Football = THE only REAL football. :lecture

F--- soccer... Europe and South/Central America can keep that junk.

Nebraska will win the weak B12 North, but lose to OU/Texas in the championship game and then limp off to the Big11.

My Cowboys beat the Huskers as well, finishing 8-5 with a win over Iowa in the Alamo Bowl.

Back