2010 NCAA Football Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sloopy can't hang on anymore, lol.

Tressel is gone from tOSU.

He ran a dirty program at Youngstown State so this doesn't surprise me at all. He'll run a dirty program at the next place that hires him. To be fair though, at this point I'd say it's safe to assume almost every major program is dirty in some respect.

it's not like we don't have the players to fill the spots, but man, they won't be ready day 1

Yup. Recruiting class is solid as usual but the direction will be missing whether on the field (suspensions) or from the sideline. Eh well, time to move on.....

He ran a dirty program at Youngstown State so this doesn't surprise me at all. He'll run a dirty program at the next place that hires him. To be fair though, at this point I'd say it's safe to assume almost every major program is dirty in some respect.

and that's the thing, every major school is, we just were the one that got caught. it happens in every college division...I work with a kid that played D-3 in college...he sold his free tickets every week just to get gas money & buy basic things

next year will prolly be a rough one, I'll admit that

And once the NCAA sanctions come out, it might be a rough couple years at least.

When there's big $$ involved, there's corruption.

and that's the thing, every major school is, we just were the one that got caught. it happens in every college division...I work with a kid that played D-3 in college...he sold his free tickets every week just to get gas money & buy basic things

That's where you're just a bit wrong. Yes, every major school bends/violates the NCAA rules. The difference isn't that tOSU got caught. The difference is that the Head Coach blatantly lied to the NCAA investigators on multiple occasions.

Lie to NCAA = loss of job. So far, only 1 of 13 coaches who lied to the NCAA has ever survived. And that 1 was a female basketball coach.

How stupid is Pryor, he leaves a team meeting in a 350Z...not only b/c that is a pricey car for a college kid but his license has been suspended for a while now. Idiots get you caught.

Last edited:
^^^

Pryor has taste. :lol

But yeah this whole OSU thing is going to get way uglier,Tressel was just a small stone falling.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYaxZOK8L2o"]YouTube - ‪Terrelle Pryor runs a red light in his new 350z‬‏[/ame]

^^^

Pryor has taste. :lol

But yeah this whole OSU thing is going to get way uglier,Tressel was just a small stone falling.

Yup. Tressel is just the beginning with all the rumors swirling (there is smoke there is fire).

It wouldn't surprise me if the 5 suspended players head to the NFL supplemental draft (especially Pryor). I think his college career is over..

Back