2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both teams played well. Once it went to pens is was Uruguay all the way. Kevin Prince was awesome by and large. How he was playing for Pompey last season is beyond me.

Heard he just got transf. to Lazio today... Its a good move for him Lazio struggled last season he should get alot of burn. Any move out of Pompey right now is a good move for him(well not to a German club:rotfl, but almost any move)

Has this been posted before? :lol

c1f5dea1-99be-4716-a328-a5ec46a0dd7.jpg

England :nana:

Holland is gonna rape Uruguay,they don't deserve a place in the top 4 imo.I wouldn't go as far as calling their opponents easy but they definitely got an easier way than the rest.

Mexico,South Africa and a Broken down unmotivated France in the group stage.Then korea,and got lucky against Ghana with Gyan's penalty miss.

Holland is gonna rape Uruguay,they don't deserve a place in the top 4 imo.I wouldn't go as far as calling their opponents easy but they definitely got an easier way than the rest.

Mexico,South Africa and a Broken down unmotivated France in the group stage.Then korea,and got lucky against Ghana with Gyan's penalty miss.
Dont forget Holland has needed some luck too, two of there goals for are own goals.

Yeah true but Melo's own goal today was a goal situation anyway so...Could have very well been a Dutch heading that ball.So their luck is very different than Uruguay's.

Yeah true but Melo's own goal today was a goal situation anyway so...Could have very well been a Dutch heading that ball.So their luck is very different than Uruguay's.

Must be a Dutch fan:slap

IMO, neither of those two teams (Ghana and Uruguay) deserved to be in the last four. But, if I wanted to pick one, it would be Uruguay. Suarez did what was necessary, and I don't know how you can call it cheating? :dunno Its what you call a "Professional foul", and anyone would do that to save their team. "Cheating" is what you would call diving.

I'm not surprised that Brazil lost, but I'm still upset. Can't stand the Dutch. I guess that's what happens when you leave your star players out. This is one of the worst Brazilian teams in years. Hopefully they'll learn from it and go back to the olden days and get rid of Dunga as the coach.

:lol Star players? Who? Ronaldinho? Pfft, don't even get me started on him. Unless you're talking about Pato? Well, I wouldn't consider him a star player... yet. He has been decent for AC Milan.

IMO, neither of those two teams (Ghana and Uruguay) deserved to be in the last four. But, if I wanted to pick one, it would be Uruguay. Suarez did what was necessary, and I don't know how you can call it cheating? :dunno Its what you call a "Professional foul", and anyone would do that to save their team. "Cheating" is what you would call diving.

:lol Star players? Who? Ronaldinho? Pfft, don't even get me started on him. Unless you're talking about Pato? Well, I wouldn't consider him a star player... yet. He has been decent for AC Milan.

Ronaldinho has become worse than what Ronaldo was years ago,and Ronaldo suffered multiple injuries over the years.
Ronaldinho will never play for Brazil in any National Tournament ever again with his current form.
Pato on the other hand came as a big surprise,he would have been a good reserve with his pace and technique,he would be great in Robinho's role on the pitch.

Using the hand to stop the ball going in when you're not the keeper, is now called a professional foul and not cheating. :lol

One of the definitions of Cheating is to violate rules deliberately. Pretty much sums up what Uruguay did. So Ghana missed the penalty afterwards, but they never should have been put in that high pressured situation if Uruguay had played the game fairly.

Uruguay are thorough that's life, but don't expect me to cheer for them in the next round, because for me that win was tainted

While handling the ball denied Ghana a goal they did miss the penalty. They still had an opportunity to progress to the semis. Most if not all professional players would have done the same thing. He took a hit for his country and will miss the next game.

Both teams were pretty poor and I don't expect either to make the finals. Holland have a great opportunity to make it to their third final. Maybe third time lucky.

While handling the ball denied Ghana a goal they did miss the penalty. They still had an opportunity to progress to the semis. Most if not all professional players would have done the same thing. He took a hit for his country and will miss the next game.

Both teams were pretty poor and I don't expect either to make the finals. Holland have a great opportunity to make it to their third final. Maybe third time lucky.

Ok then, I guess we should congratulate Thierry Henry for that goal he scored to knock Ireland out of the World Cup.

Ok then, I guess we should congratulate Thierry Henry for that goal he scored to knock Ireland out of the World Cup.

If an Irish player had done the same thing people in Ireland wouldn't have been up in arms. Its called hypocrisy.

As an Irish person sure I was disappointed we did not go to the WC because of TH handball but I didn't for one minute think it was the only reason they didn't go.

Go the Dutch they did excellent to get past Brazil and now have it in their own hands to reach the final. Whilst Uruguay have played well they have had the easiest draw to get where they are and i will be going for Holland big time since poor sportsmanship got them past Ghana. Got to feel a bit sorry for Ghana but it's kind of ironic that they went out on penalties considering thats what got them this far in the first place.

Hoping Spain wins and beats either Argentina or Germany in the semi to meet the Netherlands in the final so we will have a new Champion.:clap

Back